[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for mentioning me nee-chan, I always love your mentions anywhere :runhappy:

It's no problem imouto lol, actually I should be thanking you because you're so understanding since I mention you a lot xD
Sometimes there will be always one person to ruin the whole game/drama, to be honest I hate dumb women hahaha am I being too mean :c
and LOL it's okay xD I do think so too. We need clever MC's -_-
I feel like hmmm...everyone with abnormal characteristics would have a saddening past~ that should be it since they have stories to rewind and start with, and so their changes can be touching in the end ><
Yeah! I always thought the same too, poor bishies :I
So far I haven't touched diabolik lovers, not even the anime (omg I'm impressed of myself XD) Tragic past is of course interesting, I love learning more about them :fulfilled: Vampires are sexy though!
Omg xD i too just started playing the game actually lol, and yeah it's weird but i like a route with a deep past and tragic, LOL a big YES XD!

And you're successful gone with, like always...:blushhappy:

I'm always pleased when you're happy :rr_love:
also KK-chan i liked you latest cover :)

thank you! i just do those for fun though :P

Hi folks! :korokke_hiya:

/me is watching [HorribleSubs] DanMachi Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - 01 [1080p]

/me started downloading it a little while ago.

/me is disappointed with [HorribleSubs] DanMachi Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - 01 [1080p]

/me is missing Hestia-sama miss loli-big-tits goddess!

Well, it's the side story of the original LN-series... But some rumors saying: that if the anime series the certain number reaches (at selling), then gets the real 2nd season.

two years has passed and nothing...

I liked the original Dan Machi, and also hope for a season 2. I'll give Golden 2 or 3 episodes to see how it goes.

/me is still hoping for a new season of World Trigger.

[MENTION=136452]El Psy Kongroo[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

i cannot stress this enough. during the month of december, make certain that you have plenty of SP recovery items. it's really screwing me over right now

Hmm, just found a new anime, Sin Nanatsu no Taizai (The 7 Deadly Sins)
Downloading the first episode to check it out.

[MENTION=136452]El Psy Kongroo[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

i cannot stress this enough. during the month of december, make certain that you have plenty of SP recovery items. it's really screwing me over right now

Well, thanks for the advice altough I would have prefered not being warned. :lmao:

Well, thanks for the advice altough I would have prefered not being warned. :lmao:

i would have said the same before. now i'm mad thinking, "why didn't anyone tell me?!" so there ya go :wasclose:

there are big gaps inbetween rests, so it's very important

Would have done that anyway, but, thanks.

Be gentle samy!!! /me hugs :nekopara_hug:

We were and ARE busy :boys_no:

B-but samy onii won't starve us right? :akazukin_puppyeyes:

You have to consider of my stamina as well :nyanmusu_annoyed:

Till now I'm still winning my dear:nekopara_pleased:

What's plan B then?:nekopara_cry:

So you would prefer a swift death? :alice_confused:

Too busy to get food? :kurochan_dead:

O-o-of course not :akazukin_but:

Then we should put you on a training regimen :kurochan_thumb:

I-ill get you as soon as you let down your guard :miku_panic:

Public transportation :kurochan_sweat:

Well I have the level 3 SP recovery patch for each of my characters. Recover 7 SP each turn so have not needed any SP items yet.

Well I have the level 3 SP recovery patch for each of my characters. Recover 7 SP each turn so have not needed any SP items yet.

well i had that too. unless you have one for everyone, you'll need it come december :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]