[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no need to run a trial because there nothing that can stress out this machine.

Though, out of security is it safe for few days hardcore tests - if the machine no bugs or the like has... Hmm... Btw, you're working currently with your laptop in the office or how? Because you need a strong machine, where you the buildings digital create can - and I dunno, if your other PCs there strong enough are for it.

Though, out of security is it safe for few days hardcore tests - if the machine no bugs or the like has... Hmm... Btw, you're working currently with your laptop in the office or how? Because you need a strong machine, where you the buildings digital create can - and I dunno, if your other PCs there strong enough are for it.

I have my laptop but it's not by any means that's any normal laptop... ;) Alienware M18 R2 with i7-3820QM a CrossFire 2x Radeon HD 7970M and 32GB Ram it's the laptop of this article but the machine in the article has lower specks than mine. It's a 2013 laptop and still kick ass!

I have my laptop but it's not by any means that's any normal laptop... ;) Alienware M18 R2 with i7-3820QM a CrossFire 2x Radeon HD 7970M and 32GB Ram it's the laptop of this article but the machine in the article has lower specks than mine. It's a 2013 laptop and still kick ass!

I know.

Ah, well then you're working with temporary till the machine not arrives at you...

Hm to tell you the truth the 28 Inches monitor is at home with the Mini-Beast :XD:

Huu... You're really a one, the beast wasn't enough for you, where then you took the monitor with...xD

Edit: Welcome Champ...:hi:

Huu... You're really a one, the beast wasn't enough for you, where then you took the monitor with...xD

Edit: Welcome Champ...:hi:

Well the new one will come with A new monitor that's is capable and configured only for AutoCAD / 3D Max Studio / Mayia Studio for extended accuracy! It's aimed for professionals and only ;)

~~:hi: unown~~

Welcome back Unown-kun, well how was the day till now?:goodtea:
Well the new one will come with A new monitor that's is capable and configured only for AutoCAD / 3D Max Studio / Mayia Studio for extended accuracy! It's aimed for professionals and only ;)

Well, this is indeed a monitor... 32" is really big!!! Almost so big like TV-display...^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779