[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening people!

i will tell you something from heart shi. I am tired i just want to be with Elli and George, i really i am tired to helping to point out things to other so to be saved. And what is the return to me? Nothing. Though i don't need something in return but sometimes it's this f@#cking why?

1st: Sorry for last night, but my Wi-Fi hasn't properly worked...

2nd: Well, what I could say, D'angel? Just that you're a nice and selfless person, where always at least a try/chance give to help (even if the results not always good are) - because if you this not make would, then would you be a selfish-ass, but you're not. You're really a friend, where on you always to count is - without self-profit to win out the things. Kon can't you accuse then, that you him not help wanted and the like - he has then now on the hard way learn, and self the consequences with his actions manage at end. And don't worry D'angel, you'll be forever with your (still) little family, you won't lose them!

I are fine.

Good to hear then, I do hope that you no headache having today^_^

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; gonna watch the draft today?

Oh yes! I may not be too familiar with the college ranks, but it will be interesting to see what needs pro teams will be trying to fill.

Oh yes! I may not be too familiar with the college ranks, but it will be interesting to see what needs pro teams will be trying to fill.

you should watch college football, not as exciting as NFL but still fun to watch. Oklahoma Vs Texas is the main game for my family.

you should watch college football, not as exciting as NFL but still fun to watch. Oklahoma Vs Texas is the main game for my family.

Bears trade up to draft Mitchell Trubisky, QB, NC, giving up several potential draft picks to get him.

Looks like Da' Bears don't care about defense anymore.

Bears trade up to draft Mitchell Trubisky, QB, NC, giving up several potential draft picks to get him.

Looks like Da' Bears don't care about defense anymore.

Bears are not the Bears without the defense :/ that should be their priority. Still, looking forward to how he does.

When do the Lions pick?

Bears are not the Bears without the defense :/ that should be their priority. Still, looking forward to how he does.

When do the Lions pick?

Not for a while yet, the Lions pick 21st. They had a winning season and got into the playoffs.

We're only on pick 7, Chargers.

Not for a while yet, the Lions pick 21st. They had a winning season and got into the playoffs.

We're only on pick 7, Chargers.

I hope he does well though since the Bears traded up quite a bit from them.

Bears won the Super Bowl and they got Number 2 pick :lol:

Who do you want the Lions to pick? By that I mean which position.

I hope he does well though since the Bears traded up quite a bit from them.

Bears won the Super Bowl and they got Number 2 pick :lol:

Who do you want the Lions to pick? By that I mean which position.

Ahhhh yes, Bears won the Super Bowl..... in 1985... That's 32 years ago.

:evillaugh:

The Lions have made the playoffs in 3 of the last 4 seasons.

Give them another 10-12 years, after Brady, Rogers, and another 50 stars retire, they may very well win a Super Bowl!

Darn... I think I just made myself sad. :akazukin_down:

Ahhhh yes, Bears won the Super Bowl..... in 1985... That's 32 years ago.

:evillaugh:

The Lions have made the playoffs in 3 of the last 4 seasons.

Give them another 10-12 years, after Brady, Rogers, and another 50 stars retire, they may very well win a Super Bowl!

Darn... I think I just made myself sad. :akazukin_down:

well the biggest issue for the Lions each year is keeping the lead lol. They always find some way to lose. Kinda like that South Park episode where they practice losing in baseball so they won't have to play all summer lol

BTW. How do you think Peterson will do on the Saints?

Too old, too beat up... which also describes the Saints. Heck, Brees is 38 and reaching the end of his run.

Yeah don't know what they will do after Brees, well at least Brees has his superbowl. I feel they should have won more then 1 though,

BTW. Does ESPN keep cutting off for you? Keeps going out on both my Google Chrosecast and PS4 ESPN App

Yeah don't know what they will do after Brees, well at least Brees has his superbowl. I feel they should have won more then 1 though,

BTW. Does ESPN keep cutting off for you? Keeps going out on both my Google Chrosecast and PS4 ESPN App

I'm watching it on the NFL Channel. 24/7 football. Tons of analysis, NFL historicals, player biographies, game replays, etc. An NFL fan's dream.

I'm watching it on the NFL Channel. 24/7 football. Tons of analysis, NFL historicals, player biographies, game replays, etc. An NFL fan's dream.

I don't have the NFL Network :(

Lions coming up next.

I don't have the NFL Network :(

Lions coming up next.

Lions pick Jarrad Davis LB, Fla.

Could be good, Lions need a lot of help on defense.

Edit: As usual, the Raiders are being controversial, they just drafted Gareon Connley. If he's innocent, it'll be a coup that Al Davis would be proud of.

Last edited:
Lions pick Jarrad Davis LB, Fla.

Could be good, Lions need a lot of help on defense.

Edit: As usual, the Raiders are being controversial, they just drafted Gareon Connley. If he's innocent, it'll be a coup that Al Davis would be proud of.

Yep, typical Raiders.

Gonna watch round 2 tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779