[LPW #161] Can I talk to you for a moment?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few days since I've come back have been quite quiet here...not many active anymore >_<

Let's hope this ice age doesn't last long... :deadsad:

Well, I wish it as well... That the old ASF-unite again together gather like once at golden age of ASF (around the 2012/13-er years), I missing it heavy...:deadsad:

I miss it as well, even though I wasn't there yet when the golden age started xD

I miss it as well, even though I wasn't there yet when the golden age started xD

Hmm... Really? Because I can me darkly remember that you did ofthen the Mafia-games here enjoyed - and this was still in the golden age...xD

But I came in later, I think that would be the second half of the golden age?
My first mafia game was the 5th one hosted by [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION];
Around that time I first encountered this forum because I had some trouble with installing the VN "Rewrite" xD

But I came in later, I think that would be the second half of the golden age?
My first mafia game was the 5th one hosted by [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION];
Around that time I first encountered this forum because I had some trouble with installing the VN "Rewrite" xD

Yeah, you could it so describe...
And I know it: at that time was ASF much lively than now as you was here...

And yeah, I can me very good on the VN-case remember - it was even the first time as we've met there...xD

Yep, it was quite lively, every minute they were new posts everywhere and it was never boring~

I also remember it quite well, as you were the first person here I ever talked to :3

Yep, it was quite lively, every minute they were new posts everywhere and it was never boring~

I also remember it quite well, as you were the first person here I ever talked to :3

Yep~Yep...~ Aww... These was times...:blushhappy: NOSTALGY ALERT...xD

It's such a long time already...in just a few month and it'll have been 5 years since I joined this forum :3

It's such a long time already...in just a few month and it'll have been 5 years since I joined this forum :3

Yep. Those years are gone like a view. I'm since 6 years (actually 7, but it's a different story that...) here. If I'd get back to that time, I'd then to "me" say: "It was a good decision that I did sign up here...xD"

Yep, I would also tell your past self you did a good job signing up here xD :akazukin_thanks:

Since you've been here active for so long, you must've seen a lot of people leave right?
I wouldn't understand how that must feel....(since I was one of those that left for quite a while >_<)

Since you've been here active for so long, you must've seen a lot of people leave right?
I wouldn't understand how that must feel....(since I was one of those that left for quite a while >_<)

Well, in the last half year so ~ I wasn't really active (nearly in the "death status") due because of the job... And I did people come and gone seen. The 99% of them didn't even the first week endured active to be here, you and e.g. Infa belonged to the 0,05% excetion... Well, well....~

And lol, don't blame yourself for it. Everyone becoming sometime busy with other stuff in their life, where then...

I guess samy, infamous and you are the ones that are most constantly active I guess~

yep, almost everyone is gone >_<

I guess samy, infamous and you are the ones that are most constantly active I guess~

yep, almost everyone is gone >_<

Well, especially Samy. Because it has about 2~3 years (after my sign up here) lasted, that I could get of him the legendary 100% activity...xD

Yep. It's so sadly...:sowwy:

8436085.png;compress=true

Samy has afterall the most posts in this forum since forever xD

Yep, it's unbeatable...xD It's a question of time that it'll appear a ASF-member like Samy, that he or she will reach that amount of posts - even not suprasse...xD

Edit: Welcome Shin...:hi:

And since the is a 1 minute rest before you can post again, a new member would need at least 146895 minutes of continued posting to reach samy xD
That's more than 102 days of only posting without sleeping~

Random music video.

A little 70's rock to get things started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]