[LPW #161] Can I talk to you for a moment?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since the is a 1 minute rest before you can post again, a new member would need at least 146895 minutes of continued posting to reach samy xD
That's more than 102 days of only posting without sleeping~

Well, for a hikikomori/NEET type ASF-memeber wouldn't be a problem it to do that - or at least for one with an pletty much time...xD

But even then, they would need to eat and sleep and stuff~
So samy is still in a pretty comfortable position as number 1 xD
(If someone really surpasses samy I would really be shocked...)

But even then, they would need to eat and sleep and stuff~
So samy is still in a pretty comfortable position as number 1 xD
(If someone really surpasses samy I would really be shocked...)

Well, this is a case for the upcoming ASF-generations. Sometime will the King of Post, Samy, from someone reached. This was always the "fate" at kings...xD

Edit: Welcome Champ...:hi:

yep...now I feel really old talking about the upcoming asf generation xD

You are definitely amongst the well known ones xD
I don't think many know of me, I think I was only really known by those in mafia games and then some exceptions~

You are definitely amongst the well known ones xD
I don't think many know of me, I think I was only really known by those in mafia games and then some exceptions~

Lol, don't say so what...:fullblush:

Well, you're as well known, trust me...xD

It's the truth after all, I think almost everyone (even the new ones) in the asf forum know of you :3

It's the truth after all, I think almost everyone (even the new ones) in the asf forum know of you :3

New ones...? Hmm... I doubt it, because I wasn't in the last past months active here, wher then... But who knows it...xD

You are the number 4 top poster, you'll get some attention one way or another :3

sticker.png

sticker.png

You are the number 4 top poster, you'll get some attention one way or another :3

Though, for how long still? Becuase I don't posting here so often like once, I'll maybe sure my 4th place by the 5th lose in this year, and then 5th...

It will definitely not be me in that case, I'm just at about 2.6k posts xD

It will definitely not be me in that case, I'm just at about 2.6k posts xD

Who knows...xD Maybe you get an "Posting-virus": where then you're unable to stop to post here, and you'll get me then...^_^

nah, I'm more than 70k away...the hurdle is too high, even getting top 20 would be tough for me >_<

nah, I'm more than 70k away...the hurdle is too high, even getting top 20 would be tough for me >_<

Heheheee...~* Well, like already before said: I won't keep longer the top places more...

Maybe, there still needs to be some highly active member to surpass you....and currently there aren't....:sowwy:

Maybe, there still needs to be some highly active member to surpass you....and currently there aren't....:sowwy:

Yep. But who?

Anyway, it's the time for me to go... I do hope that we can even tomorrow meet, if not then is it also fine...xD

Well then, bye and g'night Inori-chan and others!

Samy has afterall the most posts in this forum since forever xD

Yep, it's unbeatable...xD It's a question of time that it'll appear a ASF-member like Samy, that he or she will reach that amount of posts - even not suprasse...xD

And since the is a 1 minute rest before you can post again, a new member would need at least 146895 minutes of continued posting to reach samy xD
That's more than 102 days of only posting without sleeping~

Well, for a hikikomori/NEET type ASF-memeber wouldn't be a problem it to do that - or at least for one with an pletty much time...xD

I think you can do it, Shi. If you write 250 posts a day more than Samy GK, say about 5-6 hours a day extra, you can pass him sometime in November.

If you beef it up to 500 more posts a day (after all, how much sleep do you really need ;) ) you can pass him by Summer!

:cramming:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]