[LPW #164] Coffeeeee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sticker.png

Random music video.

One of the mist controversial Disney songs ever.

Y'know, I've listened to this song dozens of times, and still can't figure out how it refers to lesbians or bestiality. :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]Ghost Kitty~[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; Hello sweet friends, recently one of our otome member created a discord channel, she kindly asked me to bring more people so I've picked some people from A-S here and here I'm mentioning. I'd be very happy if you can join, I'll be there too and although this chanel is made for otome members it's very open to all kinds of topics, so we can talk and chat about everything you'd like and have fun believe me. Here you can join: https://discord.gg/svKxkR

I don't know much about otome games, but sure I'll give it a shot.
[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION];

are you still watching the NBA playoffs?

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; OKC is no more so there’s no point to follow the playoffs. Want to watch the finals though by my current timezone doesn’t permit that.

Leggy should play me a song about hair?

Just remember, you asked. :evillaugh:

Music like this is why I prefer older stuff, like Zeppelin, The Stones, The Beatles... etc, etc.

A fine example of modern music. :forsaken:

:barfing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread