[LPW #164] Coffeeeee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sticker.png

[MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; Sort of disappeared for a bit because of finals and discord link ish kind of expired :akazukin_down:

Sorry [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; senpai i don't know what to do really, what to say, i'm still not realizing it.
But you're right [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; senpai, i should sue him, but i don't know if sueing this guy is worth it, maybe it's not worth it. I already lost 25 figures, from which 8 where limited editions that were hard to found. I lost books, figures,pcs and Cds, about 15000$ worth. I also lost 25 light novels and 15 mangas which were limited editions signed by the authors, some of them with a dedicated message. Plus 2 of my dollfies dolls.
I will get the money back because i was insured and my items too. But buying some items again will be very difficult, some of the items tripled in price in the meantime. What aggravates this situation is that this guy has the nerve to come to my apartment without asking and trying to "help" by "cleaning" my figurines with a mixture of bleach and i don't know what else, that's how i lost all my figurines. The landlord will also sue him, the damage for the landlord is about 30000$, when everything is considered ( the pipeline system needs to be repaired, there may be other works to do also) So either way i wouldn't want to be in his position, but this guy doesn't care. For him lifes goes on, without any problem. Really i don't know what to do, i worked so hard to get everything and now i lost so many things. Anyways i will go to sleep, maybe tomorrow i will see clearer.

Morning [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; senpai!!!I don't know if it's morning where you are but good morning anyways :runhappy:
Edit: It's better to say good night as i will go to sleep

Last edited:
Sorry [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; senpai i don't know what to do really, what to say, i'm still not realizing it.
But you're right [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; senpai, i should sue him, but i don't know if sueing this guy is worth it, maybe it's not worth it. I already lost 25 figures, from which 8 where limited editions that were hard to found. I lost books, figures,pcs and Cds, about 15000$ worth. I also lost 25 light novels and 15 mangas which were limited editions signed by the authors, some of them with a dedicated message. Plus 2 of my dollfies dolls.
I will get the money back because i was insured and my items too. But buying some items again will be very difficult, some of the items tripled in price in the meantime. What aggravates this situation is that this guy has the nerve to come to my apartment without asking and trying to "help" by "cleaning" my figurines with a mixture of bleach and i don't know what else, that's how i lost all my figurines. The landlord will also sue him, the damage for the landlord is about 30000$, when everything is considered ( the pipeline system needs to be repaired, there may be other works to do also) So either way i wouldn't want to be in his position, but this guy doesn't care. For him lifes goes on, without any problem. Really i don't know what to do, i worked so hard to get everything and now i lost so many things. Anyways i will go to sleep, maybe tomorrow i will see clearer.

It is a bad situation no matter how you look at it. Only you can decide what to do.

With the numbers involved, it may be worth it to invest in an hour of time with a lawyer. They could give you a better idea of where you stand, and whether any legal action would be advisable. They would understand the situation better than we would.

Of course, if you do nothing, you have nothing. Again, you decide.

Hope this helps.

Morning [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; senpai!!!I don't know if it's morning where you are but good morning anyways :runhappy:
Edit: It's better to say good night as i will go to sleep

was your house flooded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts