[LPW #164] Coffeeeee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sticker.png

Random music video.

Something mellow for a Tuesday afternoon... although technically, it's night in my part of the world. ;)

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; senpai

Yes unfortunately, a flood caused by my neighbour who thought that just anyone can become a plumber overnight.I lost many stuffs, as nobody was there except my neighbour and the landlord. Instead of calling a plumber or at least the landlord, he called nobody and just went away when everything went south, without saying something, thinking maybe that everything will get in order by itself. I just want to get away from all this, restart and live my life in peace. Losing two or three things, that's bearable, but losing a third of what you've own, what you worked hard for, that's too much. All that because one person is not able to grow up in his head and take responsibility.
But what is done is done now and never can be changed.
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; senpai

I will finally sue him to teach this guy a lesson. He cannot just get away like that. This way he won't do something this stupid again. Plus he's already known by the police for various reasons.

Anyway i will make some pastries and try to forget that event and move on with my life.

Reactions: Leggy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts