[LPW# 190] Sleepy Edition

We wanted to eat all five large pizzas, but they couldn't be finished within the all-you-can-eat time limit.

The quality of assistant foreign language teachers varies from person to person and I'm worried about that.

This piggy bank contains the eighty dollars I've saved from my allowance, but I guess it is not close to enough to file a lawsuit.

My brother once went into cardiopulmonary arrest, but his heart started beating again after the surgeon performed a cardiac massage.

And then I write in the correct LPW. Darn I am getting rusty at these things.. :miku_wut:

I'm thinking of getting a life‐size model of a limited express train with sleepers but they're limited edition and only three will be sold in Japan.

Let's hope that what actually happened at the scene of the crime will come to light soon.

I could hear nothing, save for the rolling thunder of a Shinkansen passing by.

The only thing I excel at is picking my nose. In fact, I have never made my nose bleed.

I don't want to do anything extravagant for my twentieth birthday. All I want to do is read a good book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!