LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahaha... ok time to hit dream land~ You are alone now xD.

Oyasumi

Ika is already uploaded, just grab it from the ongoing series section. :P

Hmm... a trip...
Though im going to travel this summer but not this winter xd

A trip with a cute girl will turn any hell into heaven, provided if the cute girl is falling for you.

it doesn't count anymore if I get none after 30. I'd be already weakened to squeeze juice and make cream

me? I surrendered since May 2007, more than 3 years ago ;)

So yeah, sure I gave up, I got rejected 12 times in a row. Last rejection was from the ugliest girl in the class that nobody want, it was my last hope seriously speaking

I don't know, I just got rejected...

They didn't tell me the reason, they just said the usually cue "I'm sorry..." when I confessed (and it's not too soon, or too late confession either)

@king, if you say so xD

@Check, rejected without a reason... That is somewhat... harsh o.O

o.O I mean, erm...Unlucky man...That's why I entrust myself to loving Saber ;D Even though I will never get a return of love, but at least she will never betray your love ;P

Sana ♥

Well, looking at the brighter side, I stll have my Sana, and lots of storage space for the eroge~

I should be broken but thanks to the eroge, I wasn't

That's why when I say I need juice to survive, I wasn't actually joking either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

We are the pioneer in providing you the best 3D Rendering Services. We document and communicate what we think are the most important elements of style and complement by ensuring the best quality and customer satisfaction on every project we handle.
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mothi wrote on ramori's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html