LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I really like BGM in my games as well. I know kana has it but it doesn't work for some reason...

Hmm no idea....... didnt play kana and won't be playing it anytime soon =P

lol. It seems to be really old from the looks of it. How about Planetarian?

Planetarian is also really old but i did read it cause it is one of the classics.

Anyway heading to work 囧, cya later coco.

Try having the disc in your first DVD device (change device letters if necessary). Also check the registry if there's a path to the music and if copying it to HD helps. Last but not least check the options to make sure you can't change between CD and MIDI.
I know one of these solved the problem for me, just can't remember which one. :P

LOLOL !! which forum u found that loves Kirino?

I'm back after a few days (actually 2 days) of fixing my computer. sadly, i have to wipe out all my drive to make it really clean. can't post anything for now. so I'm actually back to spamming. so what did i miss?

btw - i love imouto's :3

LOL~
DIE!!!! I have another freaking jap test tomorrow, whats more, its an oral test! I am so gonna get stunned by the words....

The Youth Ordinance Bill passed in Tokyo, final vote on Wednesday.

Try having the disc in your first DVD device (change device letters if necessary). Also check the registry if there's a path to the music and if copying it to HD helps. Last but not least check the options to make sure you can't change between CD and MIDI.
I know one of these solved the problem for me, just can't remember which one. :P

Sou ka... However I don't know how to do all that stuff. I'm still a newbie toward computers >_> all I do is mount the image file with Daemon tools to the first free letter...

corocoro said:
The Youth Ordinance Bill passed in Tokyo, final vote on Wednesday.

I'm sure we just lost our anime/manga now... I never though it would even pass the first flag... But with the way it's headed... Time to stock up while we still can! Anime forever! Eeto, Sorry for sounding pessimistic.

Last edited:
whats the bill all about? i have no idea.
is it a bad thing for anime?

Good thing I'm turning 18 next year xD I'm a go buy three HDDs now...

I'm not sure either actually. I heard it's to make ecchi anime +18...

Last edited:
Bah... stupid government again.............i blame rapelay incident.

Sou ka... However I don't know how to do all that stuff. I'm still a newbie toward computers >_> all I do is mount the image file with Daemon tools to the first free letter...
Use diskmgmt.msc to change device letters. The virtual device should be where the physical one is now.
Use regedit to check the registry, normal search option works or look under HKEY CU and then Software.
Switching between BGI and MIDI or whatever they use is done in the game options.
Finally copying the music files over means simply copying the files over from the CD to your installation directory.
Use Google for further instructions.

About the Youth Ordinance Bill:
The Japanese Communist Party of Tokyo and the Tokyo Seikatsusha Network Mirai announced last week that they will oppose the Tokyo Metropolitan Government's new attempt to amend the Youth Healthy Development Ordinance. Both parties say that the new bill is largely unchanged from the bill that the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly rejected in June. The current ordinance already prevents the sale and renting of "harmful publications" — materials that are "sexually stimulating, encourages cruelty, and/or may compel suicide or criminal behavior."

The proposed Bill 156 would require the industry to also self-regulate the sale and renting of "manga, anime, and other images (except for real-life photography)" that "unjustifiably glorify or exaggerate" certain sexual or pseudo sexual acts. The revised bill will specifically target depictions of "sexual or pseudo sexual acts that would be illegal in real life, or sexual or pseudo sexual acts between close relatives whose marriage would be illegal" and therefore be "detrimental toward the healthy development of youth." Another section of the revised bill would allow the government to directly restrict the sale and renting of the above images if the depicted acts are also "considered to be excessively disrupting of social order" such as rape.
For those without Google...

It will have some effect on the anime industry but not that big. Besides, i don't think 2chan will sit quiet.

Quoting frm a fren, 2chan can take down google.jp easily. In other words, don't mess with 2chan !!

Use diskmgmt.msc to change device letters. The virtual device should be where the physical one is now.
Use regedit to check the registry, normal search option works or look under HKEY CU and then Software.
Switching between BGI and MIDI or whatever they use is done in the game options.
Finally copying the music files over means simply copying the files over from the CD to your installation directory.
Use Google for further instructions.

Umm... a game without music is fine to ;D But thanks for the info ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01158411 RJ01158415 RJ01156439 RJ01158175 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159497 RJ01158925 rj01151695 RJ01154061 RJ01154530 RJ01050812 RJ01040575 in mexa ? thx
Shiryuu29 wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine Would you please mind upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ222336.html Link is dead