[LPW #34] Spam Heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rennie~

Good to see you again after a long time.

/me gives Rennie a welcome back glomp~

I have over 130 notifications. xD

/me glomps Sam and AG

Nothing better than anime remixes to get me pumped to answer any messages or questions from quotes/mentions.

The 6 guests were Rennie's loyal servants perhaps? :goodtea:

Aitai yo~

Oh wow, that's awesome, but probably a lot of work to get through too. I wish you luck and have fun reading through them all xD

I've been on a drama, VN, and manga exploration. Lol~

Lots of new VNs coming out soon~

How is everyone?

I really did miss you all.

Missed you too ojou sama~

Im doing the same as always xD Watching anime as people recommend~

I guess many things have happened over the course of the week. I'm currently staying over at a friend's right now watching Korean shows while spamming away~ :goodtea:

Nothing much has changed here despite the Olympics having started.

:runhappy:

Yeah, but I'm watching selective parts of it. Happy to see that Federer won his match. Got kind of worried after the second set.

There were areas they could have improved on overall, but the parts that I did find enjoyable was enough for me.

Didn't watch the Olympics.

I really do envy those that go there to see the Olympics personally.

/me glomps [MENTION=30111]firedmn[/MENTION]

Hello to you~

It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.

If you have made an introduction thread, I shall visit there soon to greet you as well.

Hope you're well.

Hmm the pictures they showed seemed quite nice xD Not sure about how it actually was but its near impossible to match what china did during the last one so... tough luck...

I watched China's run with the Olympics. It was very good.

All this chatting is making me happy. ^^

So much warmth.

That reminds me, have you seen any of the gags for the Queen? I found them quite humorous :D

531712_394387710621150_155868333_n.jpg

After what China did, I find it next to impossible for other countries to provide something of equal magnitude or better~ :goodtea:

Even so, I feel that China put a great deal of effort into it~ :goodtea:

Well its a once in a really long time chance to show off to the world so yeah... tons of money and effort~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts