[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention all Mafia Game Players, Another "Incoming Action was posted"

the main page was also updated....

/me glomps [MENTION=8967]deathwarrior[/MENTION]

Another update from Sel~ :3

So what exactly is the SOTM?? I figured out what it stands for, and I've read the thread, but I still don't get it. :f

So what exactly is the SOTM?? I figured out what it stands for, and I've read the thread, but I still don't get it. :f

Whoever makes the best signature for that theme of the month wins.

The winner is based on the number of votes.

No more than two entries per contestant.

@ Sel

Thank you for the complement. :3

I have a bigger version, but I would need to adjust my other sig to make it reasonable due to the rules.

@ Nero

Banzai! \^O^/

418743_268033119976498_805286475_n.jpg

Never look forward to play Pokemon before cuz they looks evil. ^^

sammy: Tell me about your no good plan. ^^

Is ok, 150 ping is annoying enough already, but I'm also open to bot games as well, so if you wanna try it out in Bot game first that's fine by me :3

I'll check out the servers later this weekend. Need to finish some paperwork first for the week before the testing. If they have tryndemere or any ad carry, I'll probably be able to carry any new players except 4 feeders matches. Unless I'm Akali with stacks with 200 approx ping max. I'll give you a holler if I ever become a resident of EU West LoL. Starting off from scratch isn't appealing with the amount of champions I have to collect again which consist of 20% 6.3k IP champions, 8 rune pages, and a load of tier 2.5/3 runes from the store.

Attention all members of the mafia game

An incoming action was posted

Also the night faze has begun so no posting on the game thread for the next 24 hours

If you want to talk, talk here or make yourselfs a discussion thread.

Hmm so it takes two to kill of mafia too :/ Nuu then ojou sama could be mafia D: Certain actions are also somewhat suspicious but ill keep that to myself... :x Depends who dies and who doesnt during the night phase...

Hmm cuz i have a suspicion or youre a mafia? ;p Ill have a guess at a certain person who was trying to kill me should i die during the night~ But ill have to sleep now so nightys :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts