[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he was talking about the glomp~ /me does a superman thing and glomps unown again xD

Not sleeping as usual... Sam~

Almost everyone suspects me to be Mafia because of my personality.

I could help them if possible.

Good morning everyone!

/me welcomes everyone with a glomp filled with excitement from the opening of Rennie's new contest. Nyaa~

:runhappy:

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Gwee's 180 degree turn and spin glomps... There's not chance of survival if he pulls it on you.

Hello and thank you, AhGwee~

I try to make each contest slightly different.

This time I added a 'point system' and we'll see how it fairs.

Lol~ No chance of surviving.

More like... is AG's epic glomp even doable?

Since it's Gwee, I bet he can do it. I'm imagining him controlling what he does with an arcade stick.

If the slide was included, then yes~ :goodtea:

The 180 degree spin is possible, but I'm unsure of the spin afterwards. Am I meant to spin while glomping onto my target? =]

Actually, I'm wondering how a slide can be incorporated~

Mmm, that was my original intention.

I was thinking it sarts with a jog, leading to a dash. Then a slide and during the slide I'll perform a 180 motion after sliding past/under the person on the receiving end and using the momentum to grab them and spin. Yeah!

I'll check out the servers later this weekend. Need to finish some paperwork first for the week before the testing. If they have tryndemere or any ad carry, I'll probably be able to carry any new players except 4 feeders matches. Unless I'm Akali with stacks with 200 approx ping max. I'll give you a holler if I ever become a resident of EU West LoL. Starting off from scratch isn't appealing with the amount of champions I have to collect again which consist of 20% 6.3k IP champions, 8 rune pages, and a load of tier 2.5/3 runes from the store.

Funny, [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] who comes to this forum plays LoL with me as well, and he lives in Brazil, he get around 180-250 ping, the lag is generally caused by the computer he have or when server is very unstable, I don't think the ping should be that bad from his experience. But yea, I won't mind seeing more people in EUW server ;)

@ AG

I'd pay you to do that!~ xD

@ King

Hello and welcome my dear, King~ :3

Hello Arturia-ou, Decal, firedmn.

I'll do my best. You don't need to pay me neither. =]

Ooo, hoto-keiki!

Wha~ Nero is so bold for 'doing' that. :3

Yay, a hug! /me hugs King and feeds him a slice of strawberry shortcake

Hello, fire~ ^^

Hope most things are fine with you.

*ehehe* Nothing much yet firedmn. Not sure if I'm meant to be going shopping today or not. I shall see as time goes by.

Speaking of sucking on fingers, has anyone watched/read Koi de Oshigoto? :3

Erm...I haven't :S

And yum, strawberry shortcake :3

/me starts eating the shortcake :3

>_> wth

Don't remind me of a anime convention whichw as actually made for fujoshis, they are full of yaoi there and the fujoshi all cheers when there's a scene that 2 boys kissing each other................. creepies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts