[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so there is an equal amount of civilians and Mafia members? Well, the civilians will lose anyways if that is the case.

Nah there isnt... there should just barely be enough civilians for two lynches but im not sure atm... might have too many deaths already :/

@ Samkaka I would also like to point out that Viet, Uninstall and egozi haven't posted on the game thread for more than 3 cycles, so they must be killed off.

Hmm if they are all civilians then i would say that the game is over because it is impossible for the civilians to lynch afterwards... If two of them are mafia then the game is also over~

Tch... Well, the civilians will lose either way because of the second lynching rule for the Mafia.

Mafia shouldnt be able to kill super civ one hit if there is no way that civ can kill mafia in a similar fashion...

But remember, once the final cycle starts, Itachi can use his instant kill on the super civilian if they know who he is. And with the remaining civilians, there wouldn't be enough votes to fully kill off a Mafia member.

Hmm well madara actually poses a larger threat cuz he has the game ending thing... One more kill and game over already unless we kill off gwee before he can use it...

Aiyah! This is more frustrating than dying in Touhou.

With 3 Mafia members still standing, the civilians can't do anything to win.

one more kill and the game is automatically over :p

well( mafia's win when its down to 3 civ)

gwee can use the move when 4 civs are killed and its the final round only.

its was extended til 6 cycles earlier.....

also sorry if the game didn't turn out as you expected I tried to make it simple as possible

the next one would be with more stable moves and rules..

sorry again :(

Hmm there isnt enough people for the amount of specials xD Maybe have it so that x amount of people in game = x amount of specials?

yeah I will keep that in mind, thanks for your input...

I am letting paradox design the specials for the next game

as soon as this game ends I will start the second the game signs up......

Hmm first try always has stuff to test out xD Second should be somewhat more stable :3 Start some discussion in the sign ups to ask what worked or not?

We'll all have a turn in making one. Braces is next in line to make one, then it's me if Little Busters! is approved.

Oh, that's nice. I just listened to a song about killing people and being paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread