[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I am telling you something and it seems like you just don't care about what I say.

*guh.....no.....wh...y.....WHY DID YOU STAB ME FAIRY-CHAN!?!?!*

*dude you were slobbering all over me what did you expect*

*guh!!...FINE THEN TAKE THIS!!!* [ogikumo uses power strike]

*KYAAAH* [fairy takes 47 dmg] {HP:30 - hp:0}

[ogikumo has gained 10 exp]

No i care about what you say. the word "meh" is just something i say/use to express myself thinking

/me attacks ogikumo

* ogikumo fell

/me receives exp

I guess I'll have breakfast after all.

*...i gained exp?* ogikumo ponders for a second before coming to a startling realization...

*oh mai goddo.....if i gained exp that means that i can lvl up if i can lvl up then naturally that means im some hero in a story or game if thats the case then there must be a demon lord out to conquer or kill everyone!* ogikumo's eyes glazed over with a fright he had never experienced before! overcome with such feeling he made the firm decision to-*well w/e none of my business*-LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!

and u cant kill me im an indestructable object like the guy in SAO so there

Hey people incoming action in the mafia gamr posted

Also just got back from ovofest 2012 featuring drake and the weekend

Snoop dog(lion) was there aswell.

Hmm of course up to some odd plans as usual~ Wonder if i can take over as the rival in ogi's story ;p

Morning Selvaria.

You'd make a good evil overlord... I mean evil evil overlord sammy.

suddenly the window in ogikumos room shatters and a mysterious figure jumps in!!

*WHO ARE YOU!?!?*

*i am samyueng the supreme spammer 2nd in command of the demons army here to get rid or you once and for all hero!!!*

Oh my~ But i dont need an army~

/me leaves the house burning and lets the minions take care of the rest~

ogikumo having not had the chance to lvl up at all dies in the fire and is sent to a rebirth point

*woah this was an mmo?*

ogikumo left for the fields to try and lvl up understanding that there was no running from the demon lord however as it turns out about 90% of the people playing like to pk...

*&!@@?!@? IT!!! I FINALLY GOT TO LVL 2 AND THEY PK ME BACK TO 1 AGAIN!!!*

Hmm dont you only lose any extra experience? xD

/me sends hordes of mindless minions towards the villages and cities~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread