[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight Unown~ :bye:

@ Genjo Monopoly... I might play some monopoly soon =]

oha~~ miina i was so into the game i was playing yesterday that i couldnt tear myself away to get on here xD

edit: actually im still into it im just getting on here before it sucks me in again lol

wow my overall activity went from 70% to 8% just from 1 day of not being on -.-

Energy drinks don't work on me. I drink them becuz I like the taste :3

It's not that they don't work, they make me jittery for a while and then make me sleepy. I drink them for the taste too, but I don't drink them often since they're not good for me :f

So I think I'm done designing my forum for now :f Now I need something else to do, other than fixing itunes AGAIN T_T

Hmm... Record a video of yourself doing the salt and ice challenge and put it here.

I don't really like doing things like that unless I really feel like it. I mean.. I'm not into photoshop and things like that~

Hello guys. I'll be taking my leave after playing SF for about 3 hours straight~

Final scores: 23 - 43 between me and my cousin. Luckily won the last battle xD

Night guys~

:sleepmoon:

Adieu, Gwee.

I cannot play Street Fighter until my brother is finished with the Kinect...

I might sleep soon too :f I kinda wish I had more people to play with online X_X
goodnight ahgwee~

Deco, don't worry about it~ :P

hmm.... everybody's sleeping....
and?? would you like a pet squirrel to keep you company?

220px-Gray_squirrel_(Sciurus_carolinensis)_in_Boston_Public_Garden_September_2010.jpg

lol....no....thank you....i'd prefer nekomimi KOS-MOS......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts