[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Mato is AFK. I'm talking to her on Facebook.

When is the new Big Bang Theory season starting?

bleeh.. the big bang is completely flawed X_X

btw, have you ppl seen this? :goodtea:

@ Ushio I saw everything on the first run, is that normal? o -o

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]

who knows XD

it could be :p

XD

saa~ :goodtea: anyways, happy halloween, everyone~

not yet <_<

still a two months away <_<

two weeks till tekken tag 2 launches <_<

then happy birthday, everyone. >_>

stop sweating the small details *sigh*

most people actually don't notice the bear until after they tell you about it. There probably are a few ppl do notice the bear while counting, but I'm not sure about that situation. Regardless, the fact is that ppl do miss alot of things whether they know it or not. for some it may be hard to admit, but it's self-explanatory for most ppl.

I have no idea what to do with myself today.. x_x kinda feel terrible thanks to hardees :f

INFERNO DIABLO DEAD!!! OH YES!!!! MY FEMALE BARBARIAN (Named as "Arturia") JUST LITERALLY SAYS "IN THE FACE, CAN'T KILL ME!"

Such great feeling to be the first in my friends to kill Inferno Diablo! Awesome :3

I died like 50+ times on him before I got there, my repair bill is over 500k just on Diablo himself xD

I don't like how in some games, weapons randomly break and you can't do much about it :f well.. it depends i guess.
The best ones I suppose I like is by squar inx. I'm not particularly a huge fan but.. I know they can make good games~

SE makes quite good RPGs, especially the Era of FF VII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFXII...even FFXIII and FFXIII-2 are my games that I enjoy by SE :3

and rarely in a game where a weapon is destroyed and you can't repair it, those tend to be games that is too punishing that drives too much players away and only want to appeal to hardcore fan of that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx