[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, never played it, only heard of it. But in terms of fan base I doubt it would beat WoW, LoL in those sort of manners.

the only some games are popular is simply because they are advertised that way, maybe. I mean.. that's usually how most games are released, they're over rated. Then once ppl play it, some will give reviews and all about how good/bad it is. But in lots of cases, they try to make a game sound better or worse than it actually is. Though I can say that it depends on the reviewer's taste, they can specialize in a certain genre. (rpg, shooter, mmorpg, etc.)

Reviewers should by no mean be bias in anyway, if they're, then I hardly doubt they should be doing any reviewing at all. When you're reviewing something, you should stay middle grounded to point out what is good and what is bad, your taste should by means affect your judgement. True, we're human and we put our own opinions into things, sure, by all means do, but it should be kept minimal and should be stated that it is your opinion rather than to be part of the actual review.

Anyway, I'm off for now! Laterz

i completely agree~ i hate it when all they do is bash or idolize something its stupid >.>

cyas arturia-ou~

Umm, yeah. If you upload A LOT of H-games, you wouldn't want to stick to one website, do you?

lol i got a new achievment and thought it was the activity one but it was just the 5 k point 1 talk about false alarm >.>

uploading things right now will need a certain time, a time where the file host traffic are not loaded!

I've been trying to upload stuff with the ftp thing, but my internet keeps dropping T_T
oh well~ als keeps me finding more and more wonderful music~<3

I only upload stuff to a file host after everything's been checked several times. lol, I released like 5 albums the first time which kinda caused a seizure for all the old ppl x_x there were a few that had some issues, but sadly, fixing it costs them~ but it's nothing that a smart person can't fix, or cares about :P

I sooooo need another freakin hard drive soon X_X external and internal... I'm expecting this one to die soon, and my 1TB just isn't enough~ XD

@ Animaksiat
traffic isn't the issue, it's either our router, comcast orrrrrr idk X_X anyway, it's just asl's server that I've been trying to deal with. The max it'll upload is like 200-300bks, but my max upload bandwidth is around 500kbs.

Last edited:
oh btw, apparently, I'm taking all the jobs no one else wants~ XD like, there's ones that ppl aren't sure what to do sooo I try taking them. But of course, I don't know what to do sometimes and ask ppl what to do, and it's like I'm making them do the job anyway XD

for the requests, I haven't really tackled them just yet. But I do plan on looking going through the older ones that ppl just ignored. Some were surprisingly simple, but others are surprisingly difficult :f I mean.. ones that seem hard to find were easy, and easy ones were hard to find X_X idk how to say it...

anyways~ I'm going to start making a flash card pack for my German class :f it needs to be done by friday.. and I need to catch up on other things~

of course, I'll probably keep coming here to procrastinate XD

a day

XD

and I have been stuck on it for the past 4 days <_<

also hello samwise...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx