[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm to live life~ Plenty of ways like just ignoring all that stuff and going on your own paths~

^ So true, don't live your life the way people tell you to xD

I need to wait til 2013 D:

Whether or not you'd believe it but
in the Bible
it says that no one knows the end times but
the Father (aka God)
. If you think about it, ppl have tried saying "OOH X/X/X is dooms day!" They've done that soo many times and all of them have failed. The best thing we can do is live life til that day comes. I don't live life with the "once chance" concept, since that's mainly a guilt driver. I am not bound by the world, my body, or ideals. Regardless of what may happen now, it does not declare what I will become in the future. People do not have everything figured out, and they certainly won't no matter how many years pass. There is more to learn in life than even if one person lived from the beginning to the end of the earth's time could learn. I know what I live for, I know what I'll become. With that, I have nothing to fear, even death.

I like the way you think Ushio. I don't live by "Tomorrow is your death" or "One chance" concept either. In the end, I think a happy life without harming others by any means is by all the best and probably most successful life you'll ever live.

Hmm dooms day foretellings is just a joke to meh atm~ I doubt were all going to die at the end of the year or anything ;p

There's also cursed fruits and the parting of the Red Sea in the Bible as well.

Last edited:
Miracles >.> I wonder why we like to cling onto the idea of miracle xD

I can answer that~ :goodtea:

this is 1 hour, and 18 mins. It shows some interesting parallels and science behind them.
ignore the cheesy title, enjoy~

long story short: it's because we're made that way.

I'll watch it after I go to sleep, since I won't stay up for much longer ;P

OK, thanks Ushio, I'll check it out once I have some sleep!

Time to go guys! Laterz :3

i cant rlly tell wat shes saying >.> did she see a celebrity or somethin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2