[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
samy are you doing a painting of me? im flattered. here ill give you my autograph when youre done kay?

baibi kamisetsuri

i have nothing against schoolgirls. that video was boring nonetheless :goodtea: why would sam paint a kacta? :o

Adieu, Ushio.

kacta is a species that is cousins with the extinct Nibblers, which nibble on your willy.

I don't really care for painters~ just artists~ :goodtea:

goodnight~

btw, I've added a few links to my bio~ though i still need to go through some stuff later :D

Hmm washing the brush takes forever... i go a little ocd like if theres any color on it...

Goodnightys ushio~

Hello~

Might as well congratulate [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]

For some reason, I knew you would win.

Hmm another premonition? or something like those curses except more or less harmless~

Hello again Sam.

I would say it is more like a 'sure thing'.

When I am certain about something that is not harmful, negative, and does not have much impact on the world... just small, simple, trivial things like guessing what the next number is or who will be calling on the telephone.

Don't read too much into though. I'm not an expert.

Hmm so a sure thing is something like premonition but to a more minor degree... Well at least its not harmful to you~

@ Sam

More or less.

The little things in life can tell a lot.

For me, the numbers 2, 5, and 7 will not work for me whether it's for games, gambling, daily activities, etc. Has always been bad luck for me. Could be big or small depending on the situation.

In other words, observe your surroundings and yourself. You'll learn something.

@ Nero

R.I.P. :< T_T

Feels weird since I was just watching a movie with Michael Clarke Duncan some days ago.

Hmm yes i heard he passed away... but i dont really know him... not sure what movies he was in or anything... i never really paid much attention to movie stars...

Little things? Hmm i suppose i havent really observed those things enough to say much about them... everything that i like or dislike is somewhat random and nothing is ever all that constant... the only thing that can be relied on for improved results is me actually improving myself... not that it works that well...

I usually don't pay too much attention to the entertainment industry either. My mother is a different story though... xD

Thanks to her, she tells me and makes me watch all the 'latest' celebrity news.

I like that. Improving yourself is a wonderful way to perceive life and what may be relied upon.

It sounds much more fun than the 'symbols' and 'numbers' that surround me everyday that always have some underlying meaning.

I like your ideology better.

I get celebrity news from random sources~

Hmm mines is somewhat less unreliable... dare i say random again? Atm i still feel like life is just an open map where i can do as i wish and as long as i try i can do something~ though there are various things like my personality which makes certain roads somewhat more difficult to travel and me less likely to be able to last as long as i would want before returning to the starting point and picking another path... most likely with a dwindling number to choose from or increasingly difficult anyway~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2