[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I didint join any other forums...to scared to leave this one....I whould wanna meet other people....but yeah...to scared to....

i joined quite a few

tekken nation, ign, doaworld, some other random forums that I never go on...

tekken nation i was active on for a while, still pop in there sometimes

but g4 was my first and I stayed there for a really long time while and still pop in there every now and then...

i always think it will look stupid if i post on another forum...kindoff cheating...

First I joined a forum. Then I became an uploader. Finally, I've became a moderator. xD

yup

aslong as you do something useful

you can become a mod if the admins see you will do a great job

i created my own free forums :p

its such pain getting people to join <_<

admin work isn't too bad
promoting is a pain...

I wish I whould be a moderator or Admin *sights* lol I am thinking completly something that will never happen lolol

Admins are their to improve the forum while they leave the rest of the job to their super mods. xDDD

they are pretty much online working various forums and subforums

pretty much you need technical experience to do the job XD

EHH Why do moderators and administrators have a bad activity here? i mean they should be better then sam...if they really do something>><<

posting here is not the job description <_<

they are probably busy with school and whatnot

plus the forum perfomance

so they don't have time to post

plus all the translations and music rips, uploads...

still....this forum....doesent have the best admins and moderators sometimes i get into an agument with them>><<

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] - Mods job ain't to make post. But to see if we are respecting the rules.

And im always talking with the admins in the IRC. xD

well...i still stay with the arguing bout siggys

well they wont do anything to me for argueing if they do i got 10 more emails:lmao:

what i never liked is how some mods/admins get all possessive or wtv x_x
there just always seems to be "that one person" who i hate getting replies from :f

i have my own free place as well, but it's mainly for guild stuff. Yet so far it's not active x_x I think it may once more members come.. idk. the game it's for is terrible anyway :f I thought about trying other places but wtv. I'm not cut out for leadership stuff, i hate the criticism that follows :f

O_O and I just didint undertsand what 神摂理潮 said>.<

you're not alone mato~ people tend to not understand what I say allll the time XD

Hmm im quite the confusing person at times too~

Yeps back~ Though the internet at school fails D: Also have to go in about 15 min...

Last edited:
Hmm im quite the confusing person at times too~

sdfkjabliauetlkjqbekjvsk.jdfhnkjwrehiufhsdkjgbsekrjbgkljdbgkjsengkjabvkjzbrkjgabrkjbzk.jsrgbakjlehlfkzbfkgjaberiuthakjsdvbkjs kjafbdjkvzdfkj.gbajkbgjksrtkjwbrgunfdgre agaerofnaerntkjagkjanrektja gr lughs her guharekjtwlug dfjkgrgar et herugakerth uiqearb glurh tuargu hurith auhgaeriut uaierghpaga

you know what i'm sayin~? :goodtea:

my best friend knows how to interpret me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx