[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's mostly the popular anime ops and eds or akb stuff that get those kind of numbers, especially for filehost links. coolio would know very well :3

ive been needing to update my collection but most of the old links are dead due to acta sopa aftermath. 115 as well. maybe its time to learn how to use pd or share i suppose.... /lazy

I think it would be better to have a group dedicated to fixing links~ XD

btw, this album is what I mean~
I only like 2 or 3 tracks of it tho XD and I like the name and artwork.

I usually go after albums that have something I know, have an interesting name, or a interesting cover. Sometimes I'll only like very few tracks out of the whole album :f but anyways~ I'm hoping to find everything related to key and air XD

and you don't work enough??? :P

I'm actually kinda lazy~ lol I tend to not get school done til the last minute. Wait til later this semester, you'll hear me freak out over everything~ lol

I wouldn't say that music is my life, but in a way you could say it is XD I have about 78G of mp3 (and maybe 2-4G of it is flac)
I honestly don't like some of the pointless stuff asl does~ (since alot of ppl don't really care :P) but in a way I suppose it could help~ the sad thing is, I doubt we'd majorly change how things are done. It's like it's too late to fix some things :f
lol everyone in asl says X didn't get done because they're lazy.. I even tried to make work easier a bit for ppl but... nyway~

idk how long I'll stay with asl~ depending on what happens, either in the group or in life, I might stay for at least a year. I kinda wish there were a few other people like me there tho :f

I have to be up suuper early tomorrow x_X soo I'm going to bed now.
gn~

Last edited:
I could do it but

I just don't have that kind of time right

but maybe later i will

but I can still help you if you need help...

I'm not sure how it all works out as far as helping. The majority of what I'm probably going to post is stuff I find~ and there's "job" threads in the asl part of the forum where ppl take those rips special people find. (if I put one on there, ppl say "you can rip it yourself if you want to" x_x) soooo I think the best way you could help is give me ideas of what to post XD
You could give music to ASL people too. If it's not lossless, it can't be put up as asl tho :f (mp3 standards x_x bleeehh..)

ummmm you could try brainstorming and see if you can think of a collaboration group? like it would split who does what~ I think that would be much less stressful?? XD
I did try thinking of a way where ppl can just randomly help~ I'm not sure where i went with that idea tho :f

gn again~ betting up before 7 x_x

Feel bad... more like week after this medicine,

I think that the doc tricked me and it actually a drug that disguise as a "medicine" xD

jk lol :D

either way.. i will stop to take this thing start from today >.>

I'm more depress then usual thanks to this "medicine" and sleepy D:

It the medicine effect >.>

can't be help

that is actually why i played GOW3 all the day xD

thought it may help since my TOG f copy still not arrived

High five ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ
Yayyy

lol jk xD

Btw Marshmallow-chan.. there's something that i've been wonder... how you made your username's letters in pink? : o

I think her username's letters were pink even before >.>

I don't think i would be wondering so much otherwise

Hmm i dont think so~ Need to be in a group before they change the colors of the name~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx