[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well why is your profile all in girls there if you have your profile in girls for me your a girl...so be prepared bles is a girl

well you will be a girl for me....lol?? no boy profile no boy..

meh

maybe I can break out my twin and get mato to be confused about where I'm a guy or girl~ :goodtea:

I kinda feel sorry for you mato~ I've had a few hater teachers before and couldn't handle it. That's partly why I became homeschooled and a little private schooled. idk if you'll be able to try that, but feel free to chat with me if it weighs you down too much.

Now im also getting hungry... Might to something or just order something...

hmm i am alright i guess my family will never homeschool me>><< and my last history teacher had the same to...he even was on drugs O_O-

Welcome back.

I didn't feel like cooking today so I've just ordered some foods. xDD

lol i dont eat often>.< if i do the school does it for me haha

i have another class soooo bbl~

I hope you do well mato and not let the teachers delay you from what you want to achieve~ :D

I want to say alot more but can't x_x look for a movie called: "waiting for superman". it basically shows the major overall problems of public schools and the risks of them. It's worth knowing about. x_x I may find something about it later.
but the thing I'd say is the most important about it: regardless of where you are, don't let yourself fall into the pit most people find themselves in. I have no idea what it's like at your school, but I support your success in life for a good career and education~

Never eat school food. I always make my own lunch ever since I was little.

Lol, teachers... Those teachers doesn't even bother with me anymore since im just too good for them. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, Shine. I have a question. The games below are in desperate need for its final version update. Do you have them?
マホドル to v22.05.06
ラフィと監獄島の囚人 to v21.09.19
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko, I have a question. Do you have the final version for the titles below? They have more content and lots of bug fixes.
マホドル to v22.05.06
剣士ミリアの復讐 to v1.06
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx