[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i hate school food to thats why i always go to the Japanese supermarket and buy evrything they have....

My apologies for putting you on air earlier Selvaria :goodtea:

I'm still seen a girl by a few? EHH?! :surprised:

Hmm, if you think about it, teachers have to put up with quite a lot of rubbish from students too. Some just fail to listen, or even bother learning at all.

Mato, which market do you go to? If I'm ever in need to get JP food, it's usually Rice Wine Shop or Japan Centre for me.

I go to Croydon...There is a supermarker there....its like a place for people who are otaku's....Gwee you live in Uk? London...so you should know whats -Croydon>.<

i don't go to places like that XD

:p

but I heard of a few in my area

the only places I go to is ebgames and maybe a VG convention in a blue moon :p

besides the usual places theatres,resturants,games, and lounges...

In Croydon eh? I haven't been down that area before, but I'll go there at some point when I start Uni. :goodtea:

By any chance, do you remember the name of the store Mato?

Lol, EbGames. There 2 of that around where I live and I know everyone who works there. xD

Herros~ Internet sucks atm... been sitting here for 13 min and managed about one post =.=

I dont rerember I will check later>><< I am to lazy to get a move on to the kitchen

I'm sorry for laughing at your misfortune Sam but I just found that funny. Well your internet should be better as it gets late. I forget that you're still hours behind, never mind...

Wing Yip, Hoo Hing or Family Choice are the answers google map have given me. :goodtea:

Lol, I remember my first few weeks at a new high school since I've transfered when I moved out. In a matter of a few weeks, everyone knew me, yet I did not know them all. xD

Gwee its Win Yip>.< oh and sam I have your pony ready but it needs to wait till your internet is ready

Kind of wished I could have a life of a transfer student. :goodtea:

Thanks for the into Mato. ^w^

:runhappy:

New guy at the start of a new school year? There is alot of new persons during that day. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, Shine. I have a question. The games below are in desperate need for its final version update. Do you have them?
マホドル to v22.05.06
ラフィと監獄島の囚人 to v21.09.19
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko, I have a question. Do you have the final version for the titles below? They have more content and lots of bug fixes.
マホドル to v22.05.06
剣士ミリアの復讐 to v1.06
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx