[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant control how my mood is too well >.> i just stay quite when im annoyed and stay quite even when im happy tho so it doesnt rlly effect other ppl much

I kinda know what that's like~ I used to be in a place where expressing myself was used against me in many ways :f
because of that, it made me really close up. It's kinda strange, since I remember being more of an extravert a long time ago during that stuff than now x_x

yea when i was a kid i was in the group of cool kids lol i was the joker i guess and nobody hated me...exxcept one kid but i hated him 2 so w/e

Byes king~

Hmm i talk when i find stuff to talk about... otherwise just a quiet kid... can control my emotions decently or not show anyway... needed to learn that...

The hiding spot? Shove him in another dimension ;p

the day is just ending too fast x_x and even tho it's the weekend, I still have too much to deal with X_X
btw, i found some extra music sources~ :P which means DL overload for me~ if i can get it to work x_x

yesh i rarely talk if im uninterested in the topic or unknowledgeable of it also yAy my activity iz back at 99.7! thought i would have to go through the dreaded 99.6 period again >.>
wat are the music sources im always open to finding more~

Lol activity... if you manage to stay there then overdrive will come along eventually~

I've been adding to the guide a little at a time~ I'm putting some random sources under B4
If it gets too big, I'll have to split it XD

btw, the way I find new music is I find an album in vgmdb, and i look at the publisher. Usually, the publisher has all kinds of interesting music that i just search for. (try Diverse System)
lots of times I'll get something i don't really like, but it was kinda fun trying anyway XD

i tend to have more music than i ever take the time to listen to :f

oh, if you really want to keep up with what i find, join my bubblegum group XD

I have tooooo much stuff to rip right now, not much time to mess with it, and not enough help from a certain asl person~ XD

the funny thing is, i have this 1TB torrent running, and half the time everything i was looking for is on it XD

Last edited:
cool ill look into it later tho cuz im into this song ive been replaying for like 30 mins lol i feel like a bit of me would die inside if i stopped it even for a sec o.o

i get like that sometimes~ only prob is that after about 3 days from now im never gonna wanna listen to this song again....

I used to listen to things on repeat before~ but then i started to use shuffle, which works out wonderful sometimes. I also have my ipod set to play higher rated songs more often. I just wish there was a way to keep the ratings x_x I've lost the ratings sooo many times :f

ive got so many songs i havnt rated yet that i just gave up on that function >.> WAY too much work and i only DL wat i really like anyway so it dont rlly matter

i use it too just not with the rating function~ tho if im not gonna use it maybe i should go through and delete a few of the songs im starting to not care for as much anymore...

i rate songs with 1 star if i want to delete them. tho my ipod has been adding weird lately and not showing the new ratings in itunes. :f

I'm going to bed now~ ttyl

g,night ushio have sweet dreams imma gonna be goin too posting iz making me tired gonna get a few chapter in mah book~

Intelligence is a key factor to surviving. No one possesses a decent amount of intellect these days.

haha..yeah i guess you are right...but unfortunately some of those intellect people use their

intelligent for hurting others or rob people's happines..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 霊砂? Please
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.