[LPW#39] ☆♪Smile and Be HAPPY!!♪☆ ゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*(^O^☆♪ MARSHMALLOWS AND BUNNIES AND RAINBOWS OH MY!!!~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
my whale is sleeping~

60245631_1-Pictures-of-Stuffed-Toy-Whale-from-Japan.jpg

it depends on the day and whether or not I stayed up late x_x
I usually get up around 7, but I take my time in the morning~ lol

yyyaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!! X)X

I had this tak file without a cue, but now I found an mp3 version so I can build one from scratch XD

on top of that, I've found more of the same kind of album :o

Wish I could help you, but I don't have any knowledge in converting or making files. What are you reading? o.O

YAYYYY I FOUND THIS :P

This song was in one of my games called Cataline~ I found it in some anime album and I couldn't find it again xD
but anyways~ YAYY :P

Wow...the music fits perfectly with the scenery. I'm not sure how to describe it, but they convey the feelings of Autumn very well. The melody is calm and gives off the 'put all your worries at ease' vibe. From the way I see it, when combining the Autumn leaves with this score, Autumn seems like the perfect season to die in. :goodtea:

Reminds me of Chopin in some sense.

the game actually used it in a winter level~ I think of as warm and akjsdgakhgfiagljhaljerhgshdlghwehrghalrguhapag!!!~~

a couple videos~

the pirate is hilarious! XD

it does???XXX_X_X_X_X_X_X_X YAYYYYYY!! XD

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this day is soooooooo x+X
everything X_X

Yup!

And I'm sowwy kacta D: I wanted more of Kokoro Connect too..but..I guess 17 is above average.

Hahahahaha

AXIS new album too dope.

Sup my LPW nagas \(^o^)/

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

there needs to be someone named Unicorn to join AS!!! X_X and they'd also become ASL XDDD

there is someone that has part of that name, but idt she'll ever be on x_x (it's been a year since she's been onnnnnn :f)

btw how do you tag a person's name and label it as something else???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー
Download Sportzfy TV APK latest version for Android 2024 OS and stream all kinds of Live Sports including cricket and football from Your Mobile. https://sportzfy.net.co/