[LPW#39] ☆♪Smile and Be HAPPY!!♪☆ ゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*(^O^☆♪ MARSHMALLOWS AND BUNNIES AND RAINBOWS OH MY!!!~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish thee well in thy endeavors SainTPrimE fare thee well~

oh i played that game~ before it got stolen while i was halfway through it anyway >.>

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

lol I soooo thought that this is something you would do XD
tumblr_m8p9akDBhd1rwxw55o1_1280.jpg

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]

AMAZINGSTUFF.jpg

I played the 360 version and loved it~ I tried showing my friends but we just made fun of it instead XD
I wanted to try the ps3 ver, but I don't want to spend so much for a few new scenes~ I'd love to play it again tho :P

I happened to come across a flac version of the soundtrack a few months ago~ then I saw no one uploaded and I was like DFAFKDGNAKJLNRGKJNSFDGKNSKJH,JERTBGJ,SERTLJWERLUGIWUILSEHIL!!! D:

holy shiz okay i just checked my facebook page for like the first time in like 2 months just to see wat was goin on there and i noticed that my dad or his sisters or somethin posted some pics up that had me in them anyway i looked at one from about a week or 2 ago and i didnt like my smile it looked dorky and weird >.> but thats not the point after i looked at that one i looked at another one of me from like 3 years ago and HOLY FUXXERS I WAS FAT!!!!seriously like bloated -.- i couldnt tell looking in the mirror over time but compared to then the me of now is a super model >.>

im tempted to show u the pics just so i can gloat about how well im doing but...i dont want ppl to see my weird smile >.>

:surprised:

Fell asleep~ *ehehe*

Well I'll be heading off to sleep for good this time. Night guys~ ^w^

:runhappy:

And good to see that you enjoyed Eternal Sonata Ushio. I've completed the 360 version of the game twice, but have yet to complete the PS3 version. The PS3 version is well worth getting for the extra bosses and playable characters too, and the increase in difficulty if you're looking for a challenge. :goodtea:

Anyway, enough talking from me. Ciao~

:runhappy:

dfkljganljfgalkjghliqhrguggupqhgaergaghiorgjareliughiuerghlahdiuagfgauielglauerf
nalkdbfnjabnskjgbalsbguaiursghsdfnkvsn;rgwprehgaljfgahreiugzkjfdglarheiguahiughaiulerhguihafpgiharegaf
gfgjknslglserhgpwerg

kfjlgaierhglierwhtlwhresiughse;rjt5496y458y80ty24352$#QIHRIOGW48Y6OERHGIUW45968Y2985RHGUtgjknslgh

I'm having fun today :D

slgh looks like sigh :goodtea: Also says that he/she is having fun so something like overload of fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー
Download Sportzfy TV APK latest version for Android 2024 OS and stream all kinds of Live Sports including cricket and football from Your Mobile. https://sportzfy.net.co/