[LPW#39] ☆♪Smile and Be HAPPY!!♪☆ ゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*(^O^☆♪ MARSHMALLOWS AND BUNNIES AND RAINBOWS OH MY!!!~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes I wonder how much data in total is on every storage device in the world~ I wonder if it exceeds a yottabyte XD

sup gwee.

its just specific to my air bluray release since hd anime didnt exist back then. at least it has a nice box :3

ugyaaa chata sooo gewd

Hmm data... i wonder when our resources will run out and prevent us from making more~

found something interesting here.

"if a single star is a bit of information, there's a galaxy of information for every person in the world. But it's still less than 1% of the information stored in all the DNA molecules of a human being."

there's some extremely dangerous but very efficient ways to store data~ Lots are going through experimental stuff still.
some blogs:
Your future hard drive might be grown with magnetic bacteria

Researchers Build Hard Drive of Future With Lasers

There's also new stuff about RAM. it's kinda sad how all of this new tech is being held back because of greey marketers~
I mean, there's cars that get 70+ mpg but american cars get around 10-30 or wtv. It's also illegal to import those better cars.

There's really too much to say about future stuff~ :goodtea:

Hmm well i guess that day is still quite far from now~ but yeah stupid markets keeping research from actually happening...

Hello Decal. :goodtea:

In what way? Their playstyles are very different from each other from what I remember when playing Tekken 6.

I am OP with Jin :3 Asuka has new moves, so I'll be practicing with her more often. Jun is bleehhhh.

I see Sam, I may read it tomorrow if it's on the the front page of the forums. :P

From what I've seen in videos, Lars is a strong character at the moment. :goodtea:

ME goes off, Gonna be back to the dorm today...
Sorry Sam, and everyone I can't talk much here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー
Download Sportzfy TV APK latest version for Android 2024 OS and stream all kinds of Live Sports including cricket and football from Your Mobile. https://sportzfy.net.co/