[LPW#39] ☆♪Smile and Be HAPPY!!♪☆ ゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*(^O^☆♪ MARSHMALLOWS AND BUNNIES AND RAINBOWS OH MY!!!~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Sam. :goodtea:

Talk to you later Ushio, though I don't think my time zone allows me to. Mmm, quite a lot of AiR OSTs though I've no interest until I start watching the anime. But alas, thanks for your contribution.

Pretty much. Just playing games at the moment. Might start watching anime soon. Feels like I haven't watched many over the recent days. :goodtea:

Lol yesterday was my anime day~ During the week... anime watching is somewhat rare...

I guess so with education starting for most people. It's usually an anime a day for me now unless there are more than 1 released that day. :goodtea:

Hmm i might be able to do similarly depending how much work i actually have that day...

Anime isn't really high priority in almost all cases but it's something I put high on my list when needing to watch something while I eat. :P

:runhappy:

It actually is?? x_x

here's a trailer they put on there. I don't think it really potrays the right msg tho XD

Air is in this thread, but idk if the links work or wtv. Nyaa has a few working torrents~

I love the dubs more, it seems more natural

Hmm ill probably go for some stream version xD

Typing up dreams takes forever =.=

If you can find it in dubs, you'll like it more~ I kinda wish I knew how to put audio in one thing or the other :f
Somehow I end up being the last person who has high quality stuff XD

I think a friend of mine has Air in 720/1080 so I'll get it off him and watch it some time. I also need to watch Kanon, but another friend of mine is borrowing my HDD while he has no internet so he pretty much has almost a years worth of anime. :goodtea:

i bought the air bluray way back when. think its only 720 upscaled thoguh. one of the first bluray yea

i have a good bit of anime that's probably not found anywhere anymore~ even tho all of it was really good XD
I have a 1080p version of kanon that takes like.. 19G?? I wanted to lower the quality, but later found out that the most ppl started taking it down for (C) reasons. I try to keep things around 720p since I can't really see a difference on this comp. If I ever get a large tv to play it on~ then I would see the difference XD

goshhhhh I'm almost out of HD space on everything on X_X

wow BL is just an upscale? that's kinda lame :f

reminds me of when I started comparing some releases of Tales of Symphonia OVA.
which btw, they're been releasing for like.. 2-3 years? XD They're on the last ova atm, and ppl aren't subbing as much.

I think I'll find some time to upload stuff online privately~ just until I'm able to get new HD's~

Last edited:
Evening kacta.

I'd go for the 720p version also. My laptop can't handle 1080p. :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー