[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He keep track which game he played.

What Kou said. Although, I'm sure there's still a lot of games I played when I was a kid that I forgot about right now... I'm in a search to find these long lost treasures and return them to my chest :P

wow...
i usually only play a few of my old games, cause theres no end to them. ^^

I also keep track with what VN i played but i 4gotten quite a few before i started counting >_>.

lol I can't bare to remember a bit about a game I played and how I can't play it again ;_; I become zetsubou sensei in real life just thinking about it @_@

@Kou at least your counting now ^^

*wants to download anime, but is afraid of trolling ISP and country law*

hais....

lol, I'm living your fear 24/7 Teru ;D For now, my pirate ship drifts strong among the binary streams~ But, buying is good too. As vast as the internet is, there are some things it cannot give... like my Cocona dakimakura xD

Last edited:
Half a dozen groups are planning to do IS - so beware of high oversubbing.

Damn captcha... if only JD could bypass that thing I could sleep knowing my dl manager is doing it's work...

Why do you always want me to sleep when you see me after you've been gone Kou? xD

I want lots of fun before I need to go and find a job. I'm savoring the last moments of my youth :P Besides I have to go somewheres in three hours anyway. I know I'll still have time to play even after work, but I like this no hassle lifestyle that I'm in. And I intend to use it to it's fullest.

You graduate already?=P. Youth is over for me for so long T_T.

Going out for 1 hour Ja~

Yeah... plus I've been staying up late since I was a kid. I'm a true night-time person :P

Bye kou~

Last edited:
Hello King~

@Jinrei I'm going to watch it sometime in the future~

@jinrei, i will watc. but its purely for shounen sake. otherwise, i wouldnt even wink at it.

XD I have no idea, maybe sleeping isn't too good xD Too much to catch up XD

looking forward to this january really. shows have been better than what i expected.

Gosick - quite a sleek first episode. found the op rather nice.
Freezing - yet to watch, but as stated, definitely will. Saw the OP, the boobs!~ *grabs tissue for nosebleed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)