[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum is getting more and more visitors, only a matter of time before more spammers turn up.

xD Feel like joining us? We're cool man, we should do some advertising xD

Well, people mostly come here for downloads. Just add, anime-sharing.com.txt to a .rar that you upload would help :P I took upon it myself to help by adding anime-sharing to some of the megauplod links :D

It can't be helped. We'll just have to wait for them. Besides lurkers aren't all bad. At least it shows our activity and still helps uploaders who get money off of places like hotfile when they download stuff.

I guess so, but I would prefer to get more lively so we can see more people walking around instead of the same old 20 xD

Hm...indeed, somehow we should make it lively in here if you know what I mean xD

What could be more lively then all the juice squeezing that happens here? :P

We're just a couple months old - given that we're already doing very well. :P

You mean there are couple of perverts instead of you're a couple of perverts? Since I don't squeeze juice corocoro =.=

@Coro The reason we're doing so well is mostly thanks to you, Tessu and Girlcelly I'm sure xD If this was other forum it wouldn't be so popular so fast I believe.

And lol, I doubt anybody is "pure" on here anyway xD

nemuru, got a question though, not sure whether you know.

you know of any game stores in sg that still sells gameboy color games? perhaps near your area, any ideas?

@Koko: Great :p
Weather's cool~

@Teruteru: Mmm... gameboy colour?
Not that i remember, but why don't you try HDB areas with those shops below?
They might sell, or you could ask around in shopping malls xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!