[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Anti.

Damn I love Ferris xD She's so funny with that dango birthday cake xD Would be a shame if they don't make a second season as too much was left unexplained...let's hope the sales rate go up then ._.

If the dvd/bd sales are good, 2nd season is for sure since it is an awards winning novel after all. BUT this is not an otaku show >_>. *sees K-ON*

*prays*

@ Coro - it depends on dvd/bd sales. The author did say pls buy the dvd/bd if u want 2nd season in his twitter.
Hmm, I thought it was already decided that there won't be one. Anime simple started to slow to hook most people and without silly fanservice or jokes to make up for it - well, I'm not surprised.

let's hope the sales rate go up then ._.
Don't hope - preorder today!

The author is retweeting every day to advertise it so it means possible second season !

i don't have enough money to buy so many volumes of dvd >_>.

lol just don't get you hopes up to high and pray. Always works for me :P

YEA !!!! Flat fan reporting in. A game of survival and death. Who is allies and who is enemies?

Needs a twin tail. Looks good though, +1.

@King, the production is from FLAT. That's why I'm guessing he said he's a flat fan. The novel is about those collars in which I'm guessing the girls that have them want to kill each other.

Last edited:

Twintails spotted. GIGA DRILL ! I didn't play the whole fullmetal series though.

@king - Don't mind me. Non casual-VN players don't get what i say most of the time ~

That's a nice VN. The "in the middle of war" theme never gets old. I think I might get the game rather then grab the CG...

^only grabs cg < (゚д゚)

The evolution of laughing on the internet: haha --abbrieviation--> lol --pronounciation tweak--> lawl --weird verbalization--> lawd--> (*´Д`) my face.

rofl >> lmao >> roflmao >> roflcopterlollerskates

Why not? I may never get to understand them. I figure at least the CG would do :P

Lol? OK Kou ;P

xD I wonder how long it will take for this to reach 3174 xD

@ Coco - To be honest, plot always turn out differently frm the cg ~ Well for *ahem you know what* purposes.

@ King - Forever 3174~

Too tired to finish the grand final route in Akatoki. I will be taking my leave. Night guys~

Last edited:
It always depends on how many people post - could be done in two days, could be done in two months. :P

^ 2 months is my guess, I highly doubt with only 10 regular poster this will get done in 2 days...

It's already been past two days for that matter :P I'm betting on one month anyway.

I say more than one month to be honest, the last one, started on the 15th of Dec, nearly took a month to finish, and that's only when me and Cocona spam to finish it. adding another 1174 post will surely take it more than a month long XD

Perhaps... but you never know when we might get more spammers xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!