[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm...Biology is indeed the "easiest" out of the Triple science, yet it is still hard...

Man, my vacation from school is almost ending. It's only like 3 more weeks. T_T I don't want to go back to studies.
Studying is so boring. >.<

Here where i live our vacation is different. We go from February to June studying, then we have July free from school, then we come back in August and keep studying till November. November is the end of our school year so we have December and January for vacation. ;p

Edit: Yay 101 posts. =D

Last edited:
^LoL. Here it's still 9:43 PM. xP You're one day ahead of me. >_>
Good morning then. =P

same with shito, good morning. i just woke up from 9 hours of sleep. :3

Guess you guys must live in countries close to each other. xP
Good morning pyrce. =P

Man, my vacation from school is almost ending. It's only like 3 more weeks. T_T I don't want to go back to studies.
Studying is so boring. >.<
Only three more weeks!? Poor you, so little free time.

Sarcasm is so good (not being sarcastic here). But anyway, its because time flies by when you are having fun (at least that's what happens to me). But i understand that you guys are having a much harder time than me. xD Sorry for saying "only".
I wanted everyone to have fun when they wanted but we do not live in a Utopia right?
Btw, Hi corocoro. ._.

Last edited:
Wow, 10h+ my time. I live in Brazil btw. xP

Now that i think about it, i really did post a lot today, compared to how many times i usually post. ._.
First forum that i post this much. I'm ussually too shy for these things. xP

Guess it's getting late here. Night/Bye everyone. >_>

Last edited:
Where is my holidays? (*´Д`)ハァハァ

and off to work again~

Holiday for me is the days that doesn't have to do with School

School SUCKS, period. I haven't been missing it even one second in my life.

nah... I have it, too lazy to upload :p

It's actually a random sig system that it would be a different sig everytime you reload the page, for now I have only one, but eventually I'll add more to it... but I'm still thinking what kind of sig should I use for such rotation~

nah.

Only eroge will earn the place, and strictly eroge cute character only ;)

Cocona isn't eroge character but she's cute ;_; At least put a twin tail if you want xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない