[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the conversation you guys were having was really weird. >_>

Btw, hello everyone. =P

Did the conversation die now? xD
Btw Cocona, when you said you didn't go online on xbox live, you weren't lying huh? You still have yet to accept my friend invite there. xD

@Bluemage lol sorry. Yeah I don't go online very often on there anymore. I'll accept it as soon as I finish downloading something ^^

I was just saying. You don't need to feel forced to do that right now. >_>

Btw, is the girl in your live gamertag picture from Blazblue? I only played blazblue once but i think that's where the girl is from. ._.

Oh yeah, since it seems you like RPG games, have you ever played Persona 3 (FES)(or some other famous game from Atlus xP)?

@ Nemu chan - Under the rain due to work and you know what then >_>.

@ Coco - no more Cocona o.o

@Blue yes, her name is Rachel Alucard^^ And yes I played Persona 3 also 4. ^^ You?

@Kou I'm saving her beauty for last xD

@Terumi I use to. Back before when I was a major lurker on forums like most people I played on xbox live. I was so devoted in getting on the leader boards I managed to get to the top 10 with Rachel xD Not that rank matters since all it is is record of all the battles you fought. It's been months so I'm probably way down by now. I don't play anymore and I haven't played BBCS yet either >_>

Gaming is overrated - I cut my playing time by around 99% last year.

ADV tends to be reading frm start to finish >_>. Slg and rpg are part playing~

@ cocona - Cool. I played Perosna 3 FES (one of my all time favorite games) and 4 too. I'm playing a lot of Shin Megami Tensei games these days (like Nocturne wich i bought recently). xP

@ coro - Gaming is (and will always be) fun for me too. It's not overrated. xD

Hello again everyone. xP

Bye Terumi.

I don't mind reading even if it's an eroge. I just want animated CG :P

@Blue nice ^^

@ Bluemage - 2 Coco o.o

@ Coco - Eroge cgs are hardly animated. You play for cg only???

Gaming really takes up a whole lot of your time >_>
And so does playing eroge!
So everyone should stop playing eroge, yes? Yes.

@Kou when it's only in Japanese yes. I already got the HCG for the H-game Tessu just uploaded, Chu×Chuアイドる The idol is a Vampire :P I've found some eroge that have animated CG, mostly lolis being involved :P

So everyone should stop playing eroge, yes? Yes.
Maybe when I'm around 70 years old I might ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家