[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still didnt finish playing yosuga no sora even though i download it a few month ago

@Coro - someone like him. He left for military training though xD.

@Bluemage - uhhh yea i play VNs every day. So you can play untranslated ones?

@ Kou- Ha! I know nothing of japanese and the atlas translation + AGTH really annoys me because the sentences do not make sense most of the time.
I prefer, and usually only play, translated ones, but there are some untranslated ones that i really wish to play, but there is no english patch like "My Noble Masters". I loved the anime and then i discovered there was a VN about it. I have it here on my pc and i'll go play it as soon as i get used to that atlas translation. xP

I really wish i knew japanese so that i could play more VNs. >.<

@ Kou - It's alright. You probably know japanese really well, so you don't know the pain. XD Just kidding. But man, i really wish that someday i learn japanese. =P

Nah..my jap ain't that good compare to others in my VN group. I have some basic jap and know kanjis very well. Combination of these and good listening skills, i can understand 80% - 90% of VN.

@Kou it's OK~

Oh, I didn't know Yosuga no Sora had a fandisk. It's even bigger in size then the first.

lol Haruka na Sora, there isn't much cgs especially the ones you are looking for *wink*

lol I won't even play Yosuga anyway xD I'll just get what CGs they have I guess.

CG pack ;) If I can't find any I'll go through the game since I'm only looking for the CG of Sora anyway xD

lol sorry, I can't understand what they say is why >_> Besides the art is one thing to like VNs.

Hello bdae boy~

@ Coco - start playing G-senjou~

Hi Mr. Fabulous. How are you? ^^

It's anti's birthday today? o_O

@Kou Hai~

Nope, my birthday is tomorrow o.o

All the content of my failed laptop is gone forever... >_>
*more headbutt on the wall*

Well, the forum event show it (due to my timezone i guess).

@ Anti - start redl?xD

How are you going to celebrate your bdae Anti?

I suggest you do the Gingga Bishounen dance~

Like hell I will do that xd

First of all, we're going to celebrate it at my place and then we might move to the nightclub xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家