[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Anti - mmmm no idea what is in your hdd. Download the important ones 1st? DJ on your bdae?

Hmm... I guess I'll go with Noble Works first.

And no, I won't be doing the DJ. It will be the one that taught me that will do it :D

@BlueMage, yet I am not that old xd

@ Anti - personally, HGB > NW unless u really like lighthearted comedy. HGB has an overarching plot whereas NW is just individual plots.

Last edited:
@Kou, like I said yesterday, im not in a hurry to play any particular VN these day. I just chose the one that jump pop-up in my head xD

And i don't feel installing stuff to be able to play HGB on my DJ' laptop.

@Check, If you feel old at 24, what about me at 22 >_>

@Anti - well, i thought you are going to 'quit' for a while and since u mention it again, i thought u change your mind lol.

Remember that you need a Jap OS to be able to play HGB... And I don't feel like installing any other program on this laptop since I use it for work.

I will just have to wait a little while before redl that game.

Desktop > laptop :P I'm running on Japanese locale all the time~

lol old people xD

@ Anti - pity for the death of the other com ;_; R.I.P.

@Coco, even so HGB is kinda "unique" if I can say so. My "death" laptop was always running on japanese for the last 4 years now. Even so, it still asked said that I need to play the game on a jap OS to be able to play it.

@Kou, yeah, R.I.P. >_> Im going to buy a new one next month...

Must keep my young spirit

EV0310DE.jpg

Yes, it's good to be young~

^................ imocon

@ Anti - going to built a fabulous rig?

Did something happen downstairs when you saw that Kou? :P and lol at rig.

@ Coco - nah... i played eroges for 4 years. Stuffs like this i get used to already~ The reason for ....... is because i already seen my fair share of Sana pics daily flying somewhere else.

I always use desktop as my primary work station, my laptop must sync to the desktop at all time.

The special of my laptop is that it has 1TB HDD capacity and 12 hours of battery :p, in real world test, it pump 10 hours with wifi and bluetooth playing eroge.

I will have enough money to buy myself a decent or good laptop in the next couple of weeks.

@Check you must be proud xD

@Kou then maybe you need an edge? o_o have you tried the eroge that has masochist elements?

@AC thanks for reminding me that I have to build a server though, I have a Core i3 540 and a core i7 870 as spare parts, also 2 x 4GB RAM sticks, not sure if I should put them together for the storage server or just buy the newer 8 cores generation mmm

Though I'm going to buy a lot of HDDs, probably 20 pops of 2TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家