[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shitotaku: On top of that, it's an imouto...
Hmm...

Happy B'day AC~ ^^

Happy birthday Anti
tuzki-bunny-emoticon-045.gif

hm~ Check got a roriava
tuzki-bunny-emoticon-038.gif

off...

Oh I can tell the VN looks very interesting. Darn... guess I'll pray for a translation effort :P

Nitro+ 万歳! Nitro+ 万歳!

@ Coco - well, nitro+ titles are mindfucking so they don't get translations easily.

My first VN on a computer was Saya no Uta :P Naturally I like Nitro plus games~ I guess it's really hard to translate games...

Saya no Uta ain't that dark or mindfucking :P. Compare that to other Nitro+ titles, saya no uta is on a smaller scale.

Hmm... any title that has been translated is mind-fucking that you know of?

Hmm... none. Is Saya no Uta mindfucking for you?

Saya no Uta might be mindfucking for you. For me, i have play other much better titles. IT IS LIKE A WHOLE NEW WORLD!

I'm not sure... I really liked it though. An alien that looks like a little girl to people that have messed up minds and the girls objective is to reproduce xD I need more aliens in my games xD

@ Cocona - Ugh, should have predicted that there would be spoilers (i haven't finished Saya no Uta yet). good thing i only read half of the first line. >_>

Hello everyone. =P And, Happy Birthday Anti. '-'

It's alright, by the time that i start playing it again, i will hopefully forget what i read. >_>

Well, VNs evolve frm time to time~

English translation scene is quite behind so when translation is done, another better version or title is already out in the jap scene~

For example, Chaos;head is good but Stein;Gates is an improved version, takes the flaws of Chaos;head and improved it. (story is different but some similarities)

Stein;Gates is like Ever17 and Chaos;Head. It improves on the lackluster pacing of Chaos;Head and fixes the unlikeable characters in Ever17 and thus more epic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家