[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... My 1 TB HDD is almost full >_> I better watch all the anime and play the games stored in my computer before I start downloading more stuff... btw, found another animated H-game :P

I think it was called オイルビーチ. It's not here yet.

It disappeared because of the 10,000 points achievement I guess.

Now the hard part begins... to the 3174th post everyone!

lol 3D animated nukiges >_>.

Twintail DFC.....

Last edited:
@Kou xD Oh I remember the name of the third game. It was called 箱入少女 -Virgin Territory-

@Blue Indeed xD

Just by the name i already know it is a nukige >_>.

Animation like this ~~~~~~ This title also takes the cake as Nitro+ darkest title.

This is something you can't find in anime and also one of the few reasons i play eroges~

Can't blame you, this is the general impression by everyone. There are more things in eroge you can find.

Not everyone play eroges for hentai, well as far as my group is concerned.

You will have to play some masterpieces to experience it.

I would also want to know these "masterpieces".

Btw, i'm back. =P (was taking care of my birds)

Not translated >_>. The most easy one i can point you is G-senjou .....

Ugh. But wait, wasn't there a group that was translating G-senjou? Did they finish translating it yet?

yes.. that is why i point you that since it is finished.

G-senjou isn't counted as a masterpiece but it is the best you can get frm the limited pool of English translated ones.

Go make a VN with your expertise Kou~

I guess you're not pure & innocent if you don't play eroge for the same reason as Checkmate xD

Hmmm... I'll try playing it then (but i don't think it is going to be the best VN i played so far, reading trough from the summary >_>).
I already have the pacth so i only need the game now. I'll seacrh for it later. xP

LoL. I didn't see that before. >_> Thanks for telling me cocona. xP (and thanks coro for uploading the game xD )

Last edited:
@ Coco - wut? I don't have the brain to come out with epic stories like the jap. The most my group do is write reviews for eroges (not me i am lazy). Yes, Checkmate is pure and innocent for playing for juice, while i am corrupted to play for stories. (I am really corrupted though)

@ Bluemage - Well, everyone has different genres and preferences. You don't get the story by just reading the summary (At most, the summary only describe the prologue for the game). The game always turns out completely different frm the summary unless you are reading a review by my group (which has spoilers). Same goes to ppl who think they understand the story and characters just by skimming through the cgs >_>.

G-senjou isn't best. If i wanted to point out, aside of Haru's true route, other routes are kinda weak.

Last edited:
Same goes to ppl who think they understand the story and characters just by skimming through the cgs >_>.
:154218d4:

Well... I guess I'll go play a VN before I have school...
(I am really corrupted though
You are corrupt eh? fufufu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家