[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Coco - just play G-senjou, Ever17, FSN. They are the better ones you can get inside English ones. You can also wish someday one masterpiece get translated~

Who can remain pure and innocent after playing eroges? LAWL... uhh may be checkmate~

Since you can't play untranslated ones, the most you can do is read some reviews by us >_>.

@Kou Sou ka... where is your blog? Or wherever it is you write the reviews... o_o

@ Bluemage - Well, everyone has different genres and preferences. You don't get the story by just reading the summary (At most, the summary only describe the prologue for the game). The game always turns out completely different frm the summary unless you are reading a review by my group (which has spoilers). Same goes to ppl who think they understand the story and characters just by skimming through the cgs >_>.

G-senjou isn't best. If i wanted to point out, aside of Haru's true route, other routes are kinda weak.

I'm not judging the game for the summary or anything. I just said "its not the best" in my opinion because i played some VNs that i really liked and by the summary I tought it wouldn't surpass them. But that opinion can change since i haven't played the game yet. I normally play things before saying what i think of them. I'll download/play this game when i have more space on my PC. xP

@ Coco - I don't have a blog~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ Bluemage - Good luck. What titles have you played? :P

@ Kou - What do you have then? I want to see thesse reviews from your group too. xP
I actually have not played many titles tough. Even tough i love playing VNs, most of my free time goes to other things. xP But do you want me to list all VNs that i played or my favorites? xD

@ Coco - Most of the ppl in the group who did reviews are quite popular, not surprised u have seen it. Eroge review blogs are rare, you cant count them with one hand.

@Kou - Well, a few favorites would be Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (\o/), Yume Miru Kusuri, One- To The Radiant Season (Kagayaku Kisetsu in jp or something like that), and a few others.
Brass Restoration and True Remebrance would also be in this list most probably because they were the first VNs that i played. >_>
I'm currently playing Cross + Channel and FSN (even tough i don't play them since a long time ago), and i think these 2 will be on the list once i finish playing them. xP
Some of my favorite VNs are also games tough (like Gyakuten Saiban and Persona 3 FES).
I have some other favorites but this post is getting too long for me and i'll stop here. xD

mmm.... most of them are recognize classics. Though i didn't play all of them :P.

Hmm... I guess I'll need a translator... hey Kou, how much would it be to buy you? :D

@ Coco - sry bro, my jap isn't that good for translation. I constantly bug friends in the group for parts I can't decipher (my jap is lower compare to the other elite friends in my group >.<)

@ Bluemage - i played FSN, Ever17, Planetarian and etc. That was long time ago though before i venture into playing untranslated ones.

Last edited:
@Kou I still wanna buy you >_>

OK, OK no more slaking off! To the VN folder!!!

Aww >_>

I just finished Sekien no Inganock. Now moving to play... 車輪の国、悠久の少年少女.

lol no I was already at the end and went to go finish it now.

Yes, I hope it's not like Wind...

@ Coco - Nv play wind before so i don't know but Sharin has lots of FLESHBEGS if you get what i mean xD.

@ Bluemage - may be he has done the main game.

For a person of my taste, I didn't like it. It didn't keep me entertained.
FD?

@Kou... gomen but I don't ;_;

@ Coco - what kind of story is wind? Fleshbegs = Flashback LAWL. Don't tell me you don't know you are playing Sharin No Kuni's fandisk.

LOL I had no idea xD I guess I should play the first before I play the fandisk xD Eeto... what was the first game again?

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo (車輪の国、向日葵の少女). I also want to play this game. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家