[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... i thinked i done pretty much bad enough already this sem.

have to buck up, i dont wanna repeat.

yeah. cny have to play and gamble. cant study there. will 'du su' (bet lose)

@jinrei, chinese new year

Say, is there any VN that has blood-related incest translated to English? All this, "oh, we're not related so lets fuck!" crap is annoying. And any Guro titles translated as well?

Mr. VN expert Kou, can you tell me some?

Edit: I shouldn't have asked that should I? >_> Just pretend you didn't see it.

Last edited:
just side-tracking. any final fantasy fans here?
square enix hosted their Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere on 18th this week, and FINALLY released news

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO FFXIII, FFXIII-2. More Lightning! More Action!

FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII also had a trailer aired, with the characters speaking for the VERY VERY FIRST TIME since 2008. I recognised Miyano Mamoru's voice as one of the main character's buddies.

This is gonna so be awesome

真剣で私に恋しなさい!」のTVアニメ化が決定 щ(゚Д゚щ)

KOKO GA SHOBU !!!!!

^ unfortunately i also have to followed Coco and say wat with your epic statement.

@ Coco - wait a while, i have to filter titles in my brain.

hmm.. well.. i did grow up playing the ff series.

any new games = good news for me
whats even better, versus xiii is out on ps3 only, the xbox community will cry again.

anime confirmed? never heard of the game before. hmm hmm

Fyi, majikoi is the best game of 2009 as voted by all jap users. Top 3 games in moe game award, 2chan rankings and EGS. This is enough hype for you?XD

ff series games are unparalleled in graphics and story
uhh, i am just wondering are you picking good VNs to play?lol. Just to name a few. Baldr Sky, Full metal daemon muramasa, Comyuu can easily beat recent FF series in terms of graphics, STORY and gameplay.

FF X was the last good Final Fantasy - let's ignore everything that came after.

graphics? 3-D?
i dont think i saw anything close to square enix's quality and delivery of their animation for the past year.
if the games are out, my current vns will all be on hold while i will focus all my time on ff

story wise, hmm, of course some vns will win. bladr sky is one, althought i never played.

all above is true for me, for me at least.

Last edited:
I have no taste? LMAO. I hate linear RPGs. I use to love them I mean I played FF mystic quest and FF VI back in the day but something about FF XIII pisses me off. And it's not because all you fanboys are attacking all the trolls that have been hating it. It looks nice but it lacks so much... their's a reason it's being hated so much. Keep your eyes open about it now and don't just love it out of it's movie styled graphics and 'epic' story while ignoring all it's faults.

Err... i don't want to talk about it. Wall of text might happen...

Change topic >_>

Last edited:
@ Terumi - just go play the titles i showed you lol. FF story is predictable. Any above avg VNs story can win against recent FF storylines.

As for the 3 titles i give, they win FF in terms of the 3 aspects u listed. Don't think just square enix can produce 3D.

The only thing FF has is 3D....

hmm
sorry if i offended, but thats just how its to me right now.
i am not saying ffxiii was a perfect series whatsoever, i just want the newer games. thats all.

forget about it.
i am off. night

Last edited:
@ Coco - how about the video i showed you earlier, better than FF?xD. As for your question, only a few titles came to mind. I will have to think more.

@ Terumi - nvm. just widen your knowledge.

FF fanboy to the end eh? Oh well... it can't be helped.

@Kou thanks and lol

There isn't much VNs that deal with incest, only nukiges and i am not an expert on nukiges.

The translated filter makes it harder >_>.

Last edited:
The only translated ones is Kana imouto !!!!!!! Others i can think of are untranslated ROAR !!!!!!!!!

YnS translation bye bye~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.