[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kou on here? No. I'll stick with my video games :P Besides I'm not good with words.

@cocona... the "no-advertising" rule is not stated in the first post. hahahaha. ;D yup, just for a change, atm, I am actually just pushing my freetime for the AS forum as much as i can.. and hopefully as a mod, I was able to do my job to boost the section that I am handling.^^ I am actually spending more time than what I have said I would give so I focus on the creativity section and the comp. xD

@ Pinky - i will read the thread and see how it goes first :P.

@ Coco - mmmmm. I am using my time for drafting a summary for Stein;Gates.

@Pinky eh? I didn't even reply yet xD And yeah I know about the rules and whatnot I was only playing with you. Good luck with your duties ^^

@Kou I see... in English?

@ TheCursed - not both of us. We are VN players xD.

@ Coco - Since the anime is likely to cut a lot of details and change events in only 12 episodes so i am thinking of making a summary for it in English.

@Kou I see... well, even if it's in Japanese let me know so I can see it ^^

@ Coco - I am not so pro to write in jap >_>. What i can do is write what i know of the story after playing it in English lol.

@cocona.. I meant thank you because you'll think about it. xD Actually viewing it makes me happy already. It boosts up attraction to "lurkers" and members. ;)

@Pinky huh? Umm maybe you confused my response with Kou in the page before? o_o But yeah I'll look at the SOTM I guess.

@Kou lol I see.

@cocona... OH NO. I mixed two names again. LOL. Didn't mean it. xD but still, thanks. :]]
@kou... (this is a really late response)... go join the RPG thread if you like ^^

(Totally out of things to talk about) Hmmm... Oh!

@Kou - Since you play a lot of untraslated VNs, have you already played Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro? If you did, is it good?

@ Cocona - Since i forgot to ask before i'll just ask now. Wich girl did you like More IN P3/P4?

@Blue err... in P3 I guess Aegis and in P4 I guess Rise-chan.

Last edited:
@Cocona - I knew you would choose Rise in P4... xD I also like her and Yukiko in P4. :P
Btw, Aigis and Mitsuru are my favorites In P3 =P (Can't choose only one xD)

@Nemuru - "BlueMagey" sounds funny. ._.'

Last edited:
Ops, sorry. xD But you know that was meant for you. -.-" I just edited it. xP

Hello Check. =P

Hey Coco ,today we keep got misunderstood for name.

@ Bluemage - I didn't play that sadly. I am more of a recent game player, started frm 2007. I do play old games like Mizuiro, Eien Shiken and etc. Well, according to EGS rating, it gets 6-7/10 point but jap rating might be higher than the normal English users give.

@ Kou - I see.. It's because i love Tony Taka's drawing style so i wanted to know if that VN was good (And Asa is really cute). =P

@ Nemuru - I'm not complaining or anything. I just tought it sounded funny. =) But it's cute too. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース