[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. may be u should go G-senjou, there is one twin tail heroine there~

@ Nemu chan - u sound like you finish Sharin no Kuni~

@Kou-chan: Hmmm...? No way... how can i possibly play eroge?
Ahaha hahaha hahahahaha...

@ Nemu chan - that laugh.....I rmb you say you do play VNs when we first met here :P. or is my memory playing with me?

o.0

i remember something too. i think you played english translated ones only =p

Yeah! That's why I didn't play any at all.
That proves my point.
Thanks Onii-chan :p

^ Wait.... You're watching it real time? In the japanese channel? O.o
If that's the case, than your japanese must be really good. >_>

Last edited:
@ Bluemage - you just need good listening skills~

Is it only me and Cocona that do not know the japanese language in here then? xP

@Kou - I don't even know what the words in japanese mean. Listening won't help much. xD

@Blue no, she's the older sister with a masochistic approach to the protagonist. There're no twin tails in this VN ;_;

@Kou I saw. The white hair girl with pig tails. She's cute.

lol. time will tell.
i watched too much YGO DVD back then, then got hooked on the shounen series and walah, before i knew, i already understand w/o subs.

Almost the same case, watch a lot of anime and play VNs, go jap basic class and self learning with help frm a few japs and poof, you have the current me.

lol, its gonna start soon.
but they are showing some dumb ghost stories to scare the AKB girls. haha

Is it only me and Cocona that do not know the japanese language in here then? xP

If you're so into eroge, you better learn Japanese :3 IMO it's not too hard and it worth your effort. Beside it's a perfect excuse for you to learn a new language, and new language is the most useful thing :3

Well, I'll be frank. I'm too damn lazy to try. I don't have enough motivation and in my current state I'm already with two languages. I know English and Spanish. Japanese is great I mean it would help me read VNs all the time but I... guess I don't care enough =_= kinda pathetic I know... But don't get me wrong I make food for myself, clean dishes etc. I just don't want to do these things that take a lot of effort.

If you're so into eroge, you better learn Japanese :3 IMO it's not too hard and it worth your effort. Beside it's a perfect excuse for you to learn a new language, and new language is the most useful thing :3

Guess you're right. =P Someday i'll learn japanese xP.
I'll try to attend to a japanese class next year (I'll have to study a lot this year, so it's better to only do it next year) >_>

Another reason for not learning it until know is one of the same for cocona. I'm too lazy too. xD

Well in Malaysia, we are required to learn BM (country language), English and Chinese. I go deeper into Chinese and learn traditional chinese. I am trained to write traditional chinese poems since young >_>.

no school = learn japanse. school sucks most of my time.

in a 24 hour cycle when one is taken out, another takes it's place. that's my learning to japanese

good night guys off to bed, got some things to do again. ja ne~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン