[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Kou That's cool. =)
Here we learn Portuguese (Country language duh), English and Spanish (these two only covering the very basics in schools, and we only start studying spanish in 5th grade).
Btw, now that you mention playing/watching anime to learn japanese, that was kinda like how i learned English. =P I played games all day long so i got used to it and end up doing english classes (outside of school). That's why i know more English than the people i normally meet here. xD

@Otaku - Bye~.=P

@ Trumi - Enjoy watching IS. >_>

So hot in here~~~~

Last edited:
@ Bluemage - It won't hurt to learn another language. I gain benefit frm learning Chinese. Traditional Chinese help me understand the hardest part of jap which is kanji words.

I understand, I'm too busy to be lazy, but eroge is a great motivation for me to learn Japanese.

IS 3 ended~
Awesome as usual.

comedy-filled episode
wait for subs tmr. ^^

Last edited:
Thanks for motivating me guys. =)
I'm going to play Castlevania now, so i'll come back later. Bye =P

haha. yumekui is airing now. but i wouldnt be watching now...

off to bed~

Hello guys~

As for Coro question on how many post a day I can make, depending on the activity on the forum, I can make about 200~500 post a day easily.

Darn... I got the bad end >_> oh well... I was still satisfied with it.

@Kou yeah. I got the bad end with Touka. I kinda liked it though. Almost felt proud:70bff581:

Actually , there are some intensive discussions about Sharin in our group not long ago :P.

Last edited:
Hm...I like people's unique personalities in RPG thread, but if there a bug that I don't seems to see update and it always stay on Anti-Climax as the latest poster? :S

Hmm... I might also make a character for the RPG.

As far as I can see, Kou made the 2000th post o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン