[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I bought myself a 1 TB HDD a few months ago... it's 3/4 full xD i need to buy a new one I think...

NEED MORE STEALTH > Is at max Shadowy cap > I MUST BREAK THE LIMITS OF THE UNIVERSE ∑(゚□゚,)ガーン

Spoiler free.. there will be warnings if there are spoilers.

You will get general impressions by reading (that is what reviews do) but the real ZOMGWTF plot twists and bombs are not mentioned or put behind spoiler tags.

Interesting discussion... It made me get even more in the mood to play the game. (And 2nd post made me lol. Did not fully get it but it was still funny). xD

*Lurking around* Hehehe xD Looking forward to Corocoro's character if he joins into the RPG thread :D

Reviews are made to make ppl more interested to play anyway. Thats what our group do. We can go really in depth discussions about VNs. You mean the 2nd comment?

You always lurk around, king xD

As for the character for the RPG, I was hoping of doing a rather dark character from a city full of bandit and that kind of stuff xD

@ Bluemage - Hint: I only use the name Kou here xD.

@ Anti -You're going to be a badass? xD Aren't you Mr "fabulous"? LoL xD

@ Kou - Is that you then? XD

@BlueMage, Mr "Fabulous" want to make a dark character with a dark past too xD

@ Anti, Lol I'm looking forward to it Anti ;D
@ Blue, Badass, Anti always been one xD

@ Bluemage - mmm....... i am off to bed !!

Good night guys~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2