[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.0

dang... A-K games are always 4gb++. horror time trying to download as free user.

Someone forgot to hit the unthrottle button after 5 pm >_>.

@ Terumi - it is dark for mahou shoujo standard (quite refreshing for this genre) and i know Urobochi Gen will pull his plot twists but not this fast at the lastest episode....... You want me to spoil you?XD

hmm hmm
my friend was lurking in 4chan just now, he said he found smth he predicted correctly.
go ahead, i dont mind

I don't want to spoil it for Nemu chan xD

Death of one of the main girls, i know Urobuchi Gen can pull this but NOT THIS FAST. I was speculating the girl to be the bad player plotting schemes based on hints but she is killed ._.

Shaft style is hit or miss, sometimes it fits, sometimes it kills. I think Shinbo haven't overdid it in Madoka yet. NO SUBSTITUTING BACKGROUNDS WITH KANJIS YET WWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Stay classy Shaft.

Hey, at least their face haven't go as wide as Hidamari girls YET. It still goes back to boobs for Terumi :P.

@Kou-chan: I already watched & i know the ending :p
No worries about spoilers~

@Onii-chan: Nothing~
Missed onii-chan too ^^

Hey, at least their face haven't go as wide as Hidamari girls YET. It still goes back to boobs for Terumi :P.

booo~ nah. its not always that.
check just happened to bring that up

You can't spoil me, I am finished with it~
Kyubei must be the most evil cute mascot you can get ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2