[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kou, I will watch all of the 1st episode for each animes, and if there is some I don't like, i will drop it and delete it xD

Hi Cocona~

Not much happen here.

@Kou, lol... And you have to write it that big o.o

Checkmate. Let the Bloody Monday plan begin.....

FFFFFFFFFF, i hate cliffhangers like this.

Hmm... so I finished Sharin_no_Kuni. Quite dramatic indeed~

Guess I'll play Suika A.S next.

Lurking around like usual xD Any solution to updating the thread for RPG Thread? It seems to only remain as Anti is the last one who commented :S

@king, haven't the RPG thread moved to the Creativity Corner at the "miscellaneous" section? o_o

@Kou no, I just got the route I wanted :P The others don't interest me. Hmm... after all that sad stuff I could sure use a bloody VN now @_@

@ Anti, Surely I've missed details while lurking, thanks for the pointer anyway, when will I see you there? ;P

@King, next week.
Im brainstorming inside my head to come up with a decent dark character xD

sorta like final scenario instead of a true end lol. Fyi, Sharin no Kuni true value lies on the last few chapters. You will have to complete it all for maximum experience~

Hmm I see... but I kinda don't feel like playing that VN anymore >_> I mean, it kept me entertained in till I reached the end but after that I don't feel like playing it again. It was average to me.

It is designed to be like that.... average until the real plot bombs are dropped. Actually, you think it is average, i thought the beginning drags quite a bit.

Well, this is how plot games/scenario driven games work, you will have to complete it fully to get the true story/value to it.

If that is the case, I think individual character games/nukiges suit you better lolol.

Lurking around like usual xD Any solution to updating the thread for RPG Thread? It seems to only remain as Anti is the last one who commented :S
I already explained this the last time you asked. Backtrack and read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う