[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL, everyone got confused now. I think king is telling us about a bug that he found in the RPG thread , not in this thread (not sure either) i'm also kind of confused. xP

@ Anti - this lpw ends in 3174 or 3714... find out yourself ~

There might be something wrong with the RPG thread, but this LPW should have been close already since we have passed the cap of 2k post already. Yet, its still going xD

@Kou, lol... each lpw always endend at the mark of 2k, oh well don't mind me o.O

Why make it so long, I mean 3174 post... at this rate it can takes Weeks xD

Last edited:
The redirect always displays Fabulous AC, because he was the one that posted last. The thread proper in the Miscellaneous Creativity Section displays correctly.
I also remember people complaining that it would take months to gain the posts required for this thread - yet we are already over 2300 and still going strong. :P

The thread starter can set the post to end (well may be our forum is special) Coro set it to 3k.

Hmm... special...
On oh well, it will just takes longer than usual then o.o

@Coro, Did I get the nickname of Fabulous AC for you now O_o

Rules is set by people after all~

@ Coro - with the arrival of Coco and Bluemage, the lpw gets more discussion!

@ Anti - you really are fabulous, nothing wrong with that >_>.

That is some... odd number to end the LPW xD

And I feel like that nickname will stick with me for a while now lol.

mmm, one or two more active members, the lpw can finish even faster~

Actually i think of setting the numbers to 2222,3333 for the lpw to end if i claim it last time xD.

What coro said, or else it will be very boring with just a few ppl >.<.

@ Anti - You don't want us to solo the thread at this period like last time xD. Infinite Stratos, Yumekui Merry, Madoka.... but tastes differ, u gotta try them out urself.

Hmm... Lol. Last time it was you and me. And the previous one was king and me xD

I guess I have to download all this season's animes after all o_o

Lol...

I finally bought a new Portable Hard Drive today to store my future VNs... >_>

^\o/
All of you guys seems to have quite a lot of space to put VNs huh. =P I only have 6GB left on my pc. T_T

I'll do it tomorrow since I all a day off from school.

There is quite some teacher that have been sick at our Uni these days. >_>

@BlueMage, on the holiday, I bought myself 2 portable hard drive of 1TO each and I bought another one today to store my VN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン