[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try everything, but as of now I'm still waiting for everyone to finish their releases - that way I can test watch while comparing quality.

Nah, just the first episode from all the groups - after that I'll decide which ones provide the best quality/speed combination and drop the others.

ho-oh!!!~~~

apparently, at-x broadcast for freezing is uncensored, but the horrible trade-off is that the show will be in 4:3. WTH?
what should i do? *nosebleeds again*

Man... I was planing on watching K-On! But I guess I'll watch Freezing first :P Uncensored ftw!

hello~ just got rid of alot of virus's... time to start uploading again o.o

whoa i remember the time I've reformatted my computer because of that >.<

so what did you do these days?

errr... talking on msn... uploaded winter season on SH... then came over right after and found out that anime uploaders for anime here are uber fast xD

think I'll try the H manga section then :\ before Dj gets it all.

Speaking of H section, it's rather lonely at the manga & doujinshi T_T

I'll improve the H manga >:D I got some stuff... before DJ attacks it relentlessly xD

lol xD I was talking to him on msn, he said he totally forgot about that section x3

I'm sorta screwed over already xD his interwebs is fast as hell.

so whats up with you? :3

Oh, hello Ookami o_o Never seen you before but it seems people know you. Nice to meet you ^^

I just took a closer look at OniZen and realized the promotional art was QUALITY at it's best. -3-

Beelzebub - Here comes the new BIG 5.

Nothing much, almost everyone is doing the same thing (C79 stuff), like playing games, reading doujins. lately been busy with those. also with all of winter animes.

Onizen - (ಠ_ಠ)..... the most hilarious part is the random baby penguin censor.

What a quiet day (ಠ_ಠ).

Last edited:
Beelzebub - Here comes the new BIG 5.

1. One Piece
2. Naruto
3. Bleach
4. Reborn
5. Beelzebub

you meant this? lol, i watched purely for its sake. but its great to see hilda and aoi animated. ^_^
whats more, they are voiced by shizuka itou and toyosaki aki. great~

I won't watch something over 100 episodes unless it is good. Beelzebub is more to over the top comedy type. With over 100 episodes, the jokes are going to be super repetitive. ACTUALLY, they already use the same joke for 8 times in the episode already. The cast is also so small . Bah, i be better off watching older series.

I thought the OVA released few days ago was decent (a shorten version of the first few episodes), but then when u watch episode 1 where they stretch the same jokes over and over again, my face = (ಠ_ಠ).

Last edited:
lol. let me break down my version of jump's manga to you.

1. One-Piece = 100^(infinity) OVER-RATED. Survived solely on its longevity, never read it, never will.
2. Naruto = Sprouted one of the biggest(probably the biggest) JOKES in anime history with the creation of 'narutards', in japan and billions around the world, influenced heavily in the US.
3. Bleach = All the makings of the best manga possible in Jump in my books. Lost to the top 2 for those reasons.
4. Reborn = Never gets its true recognition. Problem being the creator's failure in advertisement of her show, and her lack of brain juice for plot and character design. Gap between it and bleach is un-closable.
5. Beelzebub = Never read it. Might most probably after these 2 days. But i am rather turn off with the constant showing the baby's privates. No one wants to see them please... Watching for eye-candies in Hilda and Aoi.

off to bed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]