[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Dark Angel is now sit down to his bed drinking his hot milk with honey and tries to relax thinking what to watch :lol:

Reactions: Evdokia
Need to read textbook for class ;p So nah... But the textbook also isnt loading so... x.x

my ipad need restore again even this ??? wtf today... i need to get it back the Monday for refunding or change devices piece of shit...

i don't maybe it's curse or something

1st in the morning i lose a HDD from the office's Server and i take it out and then other problems was on..
2nd i came home and i broke the key in to the key hole
3rd i take now my ipad (knowing that i left in the middle the Dungeon Hunters 2) and o power on and guess wants to be pluged in via itunes...

yeap crappy day!

yeap it had only schematics photos of apartments and and miscellaneous things from work. but no worries at the end of every day we are always make a back on a cd so it's ok ;) we have the files the problem is that it doesn't have any space left for sharing files the other 4 clients of the office have good disks for office use but the server one needs a fast and big one so i was looking for an 2TB or 3TB 7200rpm 64MB Cashe memory and always SATA 3 connection...

well a disk that i am looking in a local chain stores is between 120 - 140 euro but i am thinking buy it from amazon. but because i am not paying the company pays so i don't care so much i am only doing the "dirty" work ;)

yeap and just to copy the files from the backups and all is good ;) for the time being the Server runs on a Corsair 256GB Performance Pro CSSD-P256GBP-BK SATA3 but it hasn't the files that need to be shared it only the local OS drive.

i don't need one at all. my 2tb is working great. only half full i think, and with so many games & movies on it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts